Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys! Update timmmeee (:

This is going to be a short chapter, but I hope you like it!

Special shout out to the sweetest girl I just met, IDFWY_HaHa ! She helped me out a bit with this chapter and a new idea I have for upcoming stuff in this story, so show her some love!

DISCLAIMER- I own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with one direction, their friends, family, management, etc in any way. Any similarities to a particular event or situation are purely coincidental.

----

"A week?!" Louis exclaimed in disbelief. "What do you expect me to do without you for a whole week?"

Harry smiled lightly, shrugging. "You're bright, you'll figure something out," he said, packing up a small suitcase.

Louis rolled his eyes. "Ugh. I guess I'll just take up some extra shifts at work to occupy my time."

Harry chuckled, shaking his head. "Aren't you supposed to be working anyway? It's called a job for a reason, baby."

The older boy ignored him, frowning. "Do you have to go? I'm gonna miss you."

The younger boy chuckled, setting his suitcase down and hugging his boyfriend.

"Yeah, it's a family tradition-we visit my nan in Holmes Chapel every summer for a week. I can't just stop now. But aw, I'll miss you too, love. But it's just seven days..I'll be back before you know it. And we can spend all the time together you'd like.

In fact..I have an idea!" Harry yelled proudly, pointing a finger up in the air as if he was a scientist who'd just figured out a complex experiment.

Louis giggled in amusement, plopping down on his boyfriend's bed. "Oh?"

Harry turned sharply to face him, an adorable smirk playing on his face.

"We'll go on a date everyday..for a week!"

The blue eyed boy nearly fell off the bed. "Everyday? For a whole week?"

Harry nodded. "Mhm. To make up for lost time-every day I'll be away from you. We'll go out to make it all up!"

Louis laughed, causing Harry to frown slightly.

"W-What's funny? I kinda thought my idea was genius." He playfully pouted.

Louis just laughed harder. "Oh, shush," he said, wrapping his arms around Harry and pulling him down so that he was now sitting on his boyfriend's lap.

"Your idea is brilliant, darling," he said with a giggle. He kissed Harry's neck, whispering into his ear, "I love it when you talk crazy.."

Chills shot through Harry's spine as his entire face turned a dark shade of red. The effect Louis had on him was insane.

"Oh do you now?" He asked slowly, trailing a finger down Louis' chest. "Well, do you love it when I do this..?"

He turned himself around so that he was facing Louis, yet still sitting on his lap. He slowly slid his hands down the boy's waist, stopping when he reached his bum and giving it a nice, firm, squeeze. He smirked at Louis' surprised yet satisfied reaction and kissed him hard.

When they released, their lips were swollen and both boys were out of breath.

Louis was basically panting. "..The things you do to me, Styles."

Harry just winked. "I won't be gone long, Tomlinson.

Now...get out of my house." He blew him a kiss, waving sweetly.

Louis felt as if he was hypnotized, completely under Harry's spell, as he stumbled out of his house and back to his own.

If there was more of whatever just happened in Harry's bedroom coming after he got back, then Louis wouldn't mind waiting at all.

---

So. Yeah. That just happened.

I literally suck at writing dirty/sexy/hot moments and smut (that wasn't actually smut but you get it)..so I apologize if you cringed at reading this. There's actually not going to be any smut in this book to anybody wondering, just because 1) I'm horrible at writing it, 2) I don't feel comfortable writing it.

Pleasedontjudgemeihopeyoullstillreadthis

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!! I'm so excited for the next chapters because I've already planned some stuff out and agh you guys are gonna love it! I can feel it. (dance party)

Also, exciting news! Along with my second book on here, I'm starting something that's kinda just like a Dedication/Reader of the Week thing!

Basically, I'm going to pick a new reader of this book every week and dedicate the following chapter to them and give them a shout out! (I don't know if shoutouts are an actual thing that people do on here or if they work, but we can try!).

I'll also message you a short one shot of your choice! (As I said in my other book update, please try to stick to a plot relevant to the fandom. In this case, try to ask for a Larry or One Direction related oneshot-it can be any ship).

All you have to do is be following me and be an active reader of You and I. If I see your comments, likes, votes, etc, you could be picked! This is not a favoritism/first come first serve thing, I'll pick the users at random! Please don't get angry if you don't get chosen- 1) it's not that big of a deal, 2) everyone gets a chance! You can always get picked.

Okay, I think that's about it. Thank you for reading, following, etc. Next update will hopefully be tomorrow! It's my last day of spring break (cry with me) so I'm gonna try to push myself to be productive and update my books!

Signing Off,

iStartedNothing x

P.S. I apologize for any errors in this story-past, present, future!