Chapter Thirty Three

Hii loves! The first quarter of school for me just ended, so I have a little time to update before grades actually come out! I worked really hard so hopefully it pays off and you know, my mom doesn't flip out and ground me for 12 years for getting a C.

But anyway, I'm here for now!! And I hope you enjoy the update :)

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with one direction, fifth harmony, their friends, family, management, etc in any way. I'm not making a profit off of this.

---

Louis' hands were trembling-actually trembling as he stared down at the crisp white envelope he was holding.

It was a letter from Harry.

After days and days of contemplation (and quite a bit of begging and guilt tripping from Lauren), Louis had finally built up the courage to write to Harry.

It wasn't anything over dramatic or super detailed. It basically just said that they needed to talk, and that it was important and no, it could not just be discussed over paper.

"Harry,
We need to talk. No, it's not about us getting back together-but it's very important and we'll have to meet up in person...it's not something to be explained over letters. Let me know when you're in Georgia so we can meet up and talk.

-Louis"

It didn't say anything like "take care" or "I love you", even though he still did love him (a little too much, honestly) because it would've hurt a whole lot more saying those things and knowing that their futures were no longer intertwined.

"I know what I'll do...I'll call Lauren and Camila first. Y-Yeah, I can do that. They'll want to be here to read the letter, too," he mumbled to himself anxiously, pulling out his phone with shaky hands.

The truth is, Louis just REALLY did not want to be alone in that moment.

"..Hey, it's Lauren! Here comes the beep...hopefully you know what to do with it," the green eyed girl's voicemail said. Louis groaned, hanging up.

Before giving up entirely, he called Camila.

"Hola, Es Camila!
Me gustan las mariposas y los plátanos y no puedo atender su llamada en este momento porque probablemente estoy viendo High School Musical o hacer con mi novia!

[Translation: Hi! It's Camila! I like butterflies and bananas and I can't take your call right now because I'm probably watching high school musical or making out with my girlfriend!]

...Just kidding! Leave a message. Byeee!"

Louis was so unbelievably uncomfortable with that voicemail (even though he barely understood what any of it meant) that he had no choice but to hang up. He sighed in disappointment, burying his face in his hands.

He looked down at the letter on his desk, refusing to open it until the girls came around. But temptation was slowly dragging him in.

"Well...what if..what if I just take a tiny peek? One small peek..I could do that? No. No. No, I can't!" He groaned once more, wondering when his life became so complicated.

He decided he needed to get out. The stress from school, missing Harry and his family, and that stupid damn letter was about to drive him crazy.

It was like his life had become some weird reality show or soap opera. One minute everything was almost perfect, then the next, he finds out his boyfriend of one year has been lying to him and runs off to join the military, leaving him heartbroken, and then, as if things couldn't get any more crazy, his ex boyfriend's long lost twin sister shows up out of the blue and asks for his help to find him.