Chapter Twenty One

Hi friends! New updateeee, just for you. Enjoy :D

DISCLAIMER- I own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with One Direction, their friends, family, management, etc. in any way. Any similarities to a particular event or situation are purely coincidental.

—-

(Saturday, date 6)

Harry and Louis sat at a booth at Sweetie's Ice Cream Parlor, laughing about everything and nothing. They were sharing cheesy jokes and giggling like a bunch of childish kindergarteners when a waitress walked up to them.

They instantly recognizer her as Cassia, the girl from the fair/Micah's mom. She brightened when she saw them.

"Small world," Cassia said with a chuckle, pulling out her pad and flipping to a clean page. She pulled a pencil out of her hair, which was in a messy topknot bun, and grinned. "Hi guys, how are you?"

They both said their hellos and asked about Micah (learning that since the fair, he has been basically inseparable with his 'Raff') before ordering.

"Umm..can we get a large vanilla milkshake with whipped cream and a cherry on top? With two straws, please?" Harry asked.

Cassia smirked, scribbling it down. "Ooh, look at you guys being all couple-y and cute and shit-I mean, stuff! Stuff," she said, looking around to make sure her boss wasn't in earshot.

They all laughed and she nodded, tucking the pencil back in her bun. "Coming right up," she said.

After Cassia walked back to the kitchen, Louis turned to Harry, blushing slightly.

"A milkshake with two straws? Well well, aren't you quite the romantic.." He said.

Harry displayed a cheeky grin, and Louis just wanted to tackle him right then and there.

"Anything for the guy I love," he replied, reaching his hand across the table to touch his boyfriend's.

Louis looked into his eyes and smiled, holding his hand back. He squeezed it gently.

Harry rubbed his thumb softly against Louis' porcelain skin, humming lightly.