Chapter Two

hi guys :) here's chapter 2! it will basically be a background chapter to tell about Hazza and Lou's lives before they were dating and it'll explain how they got together and all that. this might be carried some into the next chapter, but i don't know for sure. this story has 3 sections- harry's point of view, louis' pov, and the general pov, just  so you know. anyways, i hope you enjoy it!

by the way, this story is completely au (alternate universe) so please don't be a carrot and comment things like "omg thts not even tru!1!!!1 wht r u talkin about¿ tht nevr happened1!! ur a fake fan im blockin u" or "why isn't the band mentioned??" or something. this is all fictional and from my imagination, okay? thanks.

DISCLAIMER- i own nothing but the plot. because my life sucks, i am not affiliated with one direction or any of their friends, family, etc.  basically i'm just a lonely fangirl with wifi and lots of free time. any similarities to an event or situation are coincidental.

------

General P.O.V

"SCHOOL'S OUT! WOO!" Zayn Malik, one of Harry's best mates cheered loudly, fist pumping the air. It was the end of their last day of sophomore year, and they were beyond excited. Summer was two and a half months of no school, late night partying, and even a thrilling summer romance for those who were lucky.

Harry chuckled and walked through the crowded school hallway, pushing past wild teens who were shouting happily, promising summer meetups with friends,  and of course..sucking face. He twisted up his face at the sight of Trisha Albrook, a thirsty freshman who looked as if she was trying to use her lips as a vacuum to suck up Anthony Hill's face.

He was used to girls trying to kiss him like that, and even though the sixteen year old was flattered by all the attention, he found kisses like that plain gross.

Speaking of girls constantly giving him attention...

"There he is!" Harry suddenly heard two girls shriek, running up to him.

At first he was a little alarmed, but sighed and smiled lightly at them.

"Go get em, tiger!" Zayn whispered, patting Harry on the back before running off, leaving the boy alone with the two excited girls. They looked as if they were meeting an actual celebrity rather than the curly haired boy.

"Hi girls. What can I do for you?" He asked, slowly scanning the halls to try and see where Zayn had run off to. No luck.

Normally, Harry Styles was NEVER nervous or uncomfortable around girls. He was quite handsome for his age, with his beautiful mess of chocolate curls and lovely bright green eyes. And who could forget his trademark dimples? The girls always went crazy over them. They naturally gravitated towards the young boy, which he never used to complain about. His first girlfriend was Sara Fordley when he was in preschool. He shared his animal crackers with her in exchange for two kisses; one for each cheek. It seemed like a pretty fair deal to him, and ever since then..girls just had to have him.

But lately, something had changed inside of him. He was starting not to feel so special around the opposite sex. Yes, the attention was still great and he'd still go on tons of dates, barely ever being free on a Friday or Saturday night, and had even been rumored to occasionally hook up with the girls he'd go out with..but it wasn't as cool as it used to be. He really didn't know why, though. He was supposed to love it, love all those girls coming after him, but he didn't.

"Can you please sign our yearbooks? Actually, let's swap! Amy and I want to sign yours! Is that okay? I'm sorry if it's not-"

"But I'm more sorry!" the other girl who'd been called Amy cut in, nodding quickly.