Chapter Forty One

Hi guys-new update, enjoy! Sorry for the wait-my life has been CRAZY lately.

DISCLAIMER-I own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with one direction, their family, friends, management, Zayn, etc. This is purely a work of fiction and I'm not making any profit.

---

Harry and Louis were cuddled up on the younger boy's couch on his flat, watching Beauty and the Beast for probably the hundredth time.

"..You're the beast, cause you're ugly," Louis joked, nudging his boyfriend.

"And you're an ass, cause you're you," Harry retorted with a laugh. He was used to attitude, teasing, and constant insults from Louis-it's how they got along.

"You love this ass," the blue eyed boy smirked, rolling over so his boyfriend could look at it.

Harry licked his lips, giving it a nice smack. "True, true. But you wanna know what else I love?"

"..Hm, well, you won't let us get a chinchilla, so not me, obviously," Louis huffed, crossing his arms.

Harry rolled his eyes fondly, setting his head on his boyfriend's lap. "Chinchillas freak me out, Tomlinson, you know that. But no, seriously, I love this. I love being here with you-just the two of us; no distractions, no drama, just us. It feels so perfect-makes me wish everyday could be like that."

"Maybe it could be," Louis says nonchalantly, flipping through channels to find a new movie.

"Huh?"

"I want you to move in with me."

Harry's eyes widened. Did he really just?
He had no idea what to say.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, it's just a question," the blue eyed boy shrugged. "It's just that you're here a lot of the time anyway, and we're not getting any younger. I love you being here too, so I mean, why not?"

Harry smiled. When he put it like that, everything made sense.

"I..I'd love to move in with you."

This was such a huge step in their relationship and the fact that they'd made it to the point where they were moving in together made him feel like this was really meant to be. Like it was all gonna work out. And he was so ready for it.

"..Good. Now, is The Little Mermaid okay?"

---

"Where should I set this?" Anne asked, carrying a box with Harry's photography stuff.

"Umm, you can set it on that table over there. And..huh, I think that's everything, actually," the boy replied with a smile, setting down a box with his shower stuff. "Thanks, mom."

Anne gave a small smile. "You're welcome, Harry. Oh, I can't believe this is it-you're really grown up now-leaving mama to go live with your boyfriend," she said. "Just promise you won't forget us, yeah?"

Harry rolled his eyes playfully, hugging his mother's small frame and kissing her dark hair. "Oh, stop that. You're 20 minutes away-I'll always come by to do some laundry or for dinner-I love Louis, but between you and me, his cooking isn't that great," he mumbled.

"I HEARD THAT, HAROLD!" His boyfriend yelled from another room.

"..Love you!" Harry replied with a cheesy grin.

Anne just laughed, hugging him back. "I'm gonna miss you running around and eating up all the food in my fridge, kiddo. Come back anytime. And be safe, alright? Make sure that you guys get your rent paid on time, and make a grocery list every week or two-because, no, my son is not living off of hot pockets and noodle cups! And I know you two are gonna be doing some mature things," she says, raising her eyebrows, "...so all I ask is that you use protection, son. There's a lot of nasty diseases going around these days and you can't just do certain stuff raw anymore-so wrap it before you tap it-!"