Feb 27: I don't want to talk right now.

Tomorrow is that last day of February.  What a short month. I can't wait to start March. I have lots planned and I feel healthier now than in December and January, I was going through a very tough period. I still feel like I'm going through a tough period, but I'm doing better to stay active and not let things get too bad. 

I'm currently listening to my instrumental playlist which is a compilation of my favorite song but in the instrumental version. 

Today, I got completely sidetracked and spent more money than I was supposed to. I drove all the way to my school campus to study in the library with my friends, but the library was closed. There was no where to go, so we spent the day thrifting. Of course, I had to drive and spend gas money. Then I bought a bunch of new clothes. Then I also ate out, when I told myself I was going to try eat at home more. 

That's pretty much it for the day. I got rid of some clothes and junk in my closet. I wish I could be a minimalist, but it's hard. I like to be prepared and even if something doesn't get used for a year that doesn't mean I'll never use it. 

I have trouble getting rid of stuff, because they help me hold on to the past, and my greatest flaw is that I too often look at and hold on to the past. I have a great future ahead of me, but the past is more concrete. I can't change it, but I can still idolize it sometimes. I miss how certain things in my life used to be. 

Okay, that's enough therapy for today. I need to do work.