Author Note

(Look I have no idea how to do an authors note, so this is gonna be awkward...)

Hey! Okay before we start, please bear with me, I am eating a delicious sandwich while writing this, so there is a slight possibility my mind is more there than here. Hehe... sorry. 

Some of you may be from my first book The Not-so Happy Ending. So hey y'all! How's life? And some of you may be new, so hey! Hope you like my work! 

Anyway, this story is gonna be a cliche. Wattpad Cliche. And cringe from time to time. So if you're not into that stuff, I guess we part ways from here. 

Warning- This book may deal with PTSD, mentions of alcohol and even a few mentions of sexual assault but nothing too serious, you have been informed now and won't be warned further into the book. 

I will not bear any negative comments. I like to work in a positive environment, so if any negative comments are found they will be deleted.

Also, the characters, especially the main male lead swears a lot and some people seem to have a problem with it, so you have been warned. 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note: Please DO NOT copy my work. It takes me time to come up with the whole plot and ideas and characters and it will be very rude of you to just copy it. If you find my work on any other site but Wattpad, please mention it to me. Thank you. 

(P.S: I don't edit, so you are most likely to find errors throughout the book, I would say you ignore them. Thank you.)

Also, this book is not related to The Not-so Happy Ending in any way. 

Thank you for choosing my book, I hope you enjoy it.

Love,

Your author, Human.