Character Interview

Interview

Author (Me): Hello, hello, hello. I'm very pleased to see y'all here-

Austin: *rolls eyes* You're talking to people through a goddamn screen. I don't think they can fucking see you, plus, they are probably not even here for you, they are here for us *motions to Ryan, Alec, Jay, Paris, Zac & Indy*

Indy: *stepping forward and hitting him on the chest slightly* Oh hush don't be mean to Rory, she is the reason we exist and are here in the first place.

Me: *grins* Damn right you are-

*gets cut off again by Austin*

Austin: We get it. We really fucking do. You made us you're the reason why I exist, you're why I fell in love with a gorgeous girl. And thank you, but can we please get this started? I was cuddling with Indy before you dragged us here and I would love to go back and just cuddle with her.

Me: *mumbles but smiles nonetheless at how cute I made their relationship, like please- I want that someday* Fine.

*clears throat dramatically*

Everyone take a seat, please. I will ask you questions one by one, these questions have been submitted by our dear readers.

*All characters take a seat on this usually massive purple couch, Austin's fat butt taking the most place*

Jay: I just have a question before we start

Me: Alright, go ahead *furrows eyebrows*

Jay: Why did you decide to make me the cutest and most lovable character? *grins like an idiot*

*Paris rolls eyes, already used to and fed up with his cockiness*

Zac: *places hand on chest and fakes to be offended* Excuse me?! No, you're not, I'm the cutest and most lovable character and not to mention hottest.

*Jay opens mouth to argue only to be cut off by me*

Me: You guys have forever to argue regarding this topic, now let's get this character interview started.

Alright, we will start with Austin

Austin: *not paying attention as he plays with Indy's hair staring at her while she actually focuses on what is happening*

Me: *smiles oh-so-sweetly* Austin, could we have your attention, please?

Austin: No, you may not. *finally pays attention anyway*

Me: First question, if you were to have a kid what would be his/her name?

Austin: Indes, what would we name our first child? *turns to Indy who rolls eyes*

Indy: It's your question, not mine.

Austin: Fine *pouts like a baby* I don't know, but I definitely would not name my child after a city *side glances at Paris*

Paris: *glares* Just for your information, even Austin is a place! So is Indiana!

Austin: *realization settling in* Oh, yeah. It is... fuck.

Me: *rolls eyes* Next question *glances down at the clipboard in my hand, eyebrows furrowing as I mumble out the next words* why are you so hot?

Zac and Jay: Pfft, as if *scoff*

Austin: *smirks* Indy can very much elaborate on that question