Chapter 37: "Together."

"It's so great to finally meet you, Austin here wouldn't shut up about you," My mom said as Indy and I took a seat

"It's so great to finally meet you, Austin here wouldn't shut up about you," My mom said as Indy and I took a seat. I blushed and smiled a bit as Indy laughed a bit.

"Hallie," my mom said as she smiled brightly, bringing her hand out to shake Indy's. "Indiana, but you can call me Indy," my girlfriend says with a bright smile of her own as they both shake hands across the table.

The waitress comes with the coffee and muffins Indy and I had ordered when we first entered and placed them on our table with a smile before walking away. Indy picks up her coffee and takes a sip of it before placing it back on the table as my mom and her engage in some conversation.

My hand stays intertwined with Indy's the whole time as I just stare at my beautiful girlfriend, only speaking when I have to. "Aus, I got to use the washroom," Indy whispers to me and only then do I notice her trying to get her hand out of mine. I nod and kiss the corner of her mouth before letting her hand go.

"She's amazing," My mom says once Indy has gotten up and a few feet away. "I know," I grin as I smile at her retracing figure before looking at my mom. "I can see you love her a lot," Mom mentions and I nod.

"I do, I love her a lot... She just gets me and is so patient with me," I say and my mom smiles. "I'm glad you found someone like her. She loves you a lot too," she says and I nod. "Me too, mom, me too."

She means the fucking world to me, we haven't been dating for a long time but Indy became the most important thing in my life without me even realizing it. She has become my world; dare I say my universe.

Losing her is going to have to be the worst thing I'll ever have to go through, and I hope I don't have to go through it, ever.

♡♡♡

"You and me, tomorrow at 6 pm okay? We will be back before 10," she says as I pull up into her driveway. "Done," I nodded. She grins, "Good, I have something special planned for you," she says and leans over the centre console kissing me.

"Really?" I say and she nods with an excited smile. "Then I'm really fucking looking forward to it," I add. "You better," she says and I chuckle, planting another kiss on her addictive lips. "Wait a second, is that Ryan's car?!" Indy says as she looks out the window at the car parked across the street.

"I think so," I mumble as my eyebrows furrow. She unbuckles her seatbelt and hops out of my car.

I put my car in parking before doing the same. "Oh my god, Ryan is here!" She squeals once she sees the number plate of the car. I chuckle as I walk behind her.

She opens the door, which happens to be unlocked and we both walk into the house.

As we get closer to the living room, we start to hear voices.

"Look, I have a fucking girlfriend, what... what happened during Christmas, we have to forget," A voice that I recognize as Zac's says. My eyebrows furrow, as both Indy and I stop walking.