Chapter 26: "What the hell is going on here?"

The sight in front of me makes my blood boil

Caleb fucking Morris or some shit -I don't know- leaning against Indy, his body pressed to hers and it's clear as hell he is making her uncomfortable and his grip on her is hurting her. My vision goes red as my jaw clenches and I rip him off her.

My hand is fisted the back of his shirt and I slightly lift him off the ground as I glare at him, "Don't fucking touch her," I growl something on the inside possessing in me.

I knew this guy is no good and he has pushed my buttons way too much. The sight in front of me has only flued the fire inside of me and now the fire is way too big to remain inside me. No, it has burst and now I am going to fucking burn him with it.

"You bastard, what makes you think you can touch her or any woman without their consent? It was obvious she was fucking uncomfortable and asked you to let her go. But what did you do?" I ask as I grit my teeth.

I see Indy standing on the side, her eyes slightly wide. "I-I'm sorry! It was the alcohol! I swear I didn't mean to!" He says and I roll my eyes.

Blaming the alcohol what a classic fucking move.

"I don't fucking care. Alcohol or not you touched her and hurt her when she asked you to let her go," I say as I drop him down and take a hold of his collar pulling his face closer to mine as I give him a deadly glare causing him to shake in fear. Weak motherfucker.

Just then I see Zac enter with wide eyes. "What the hell is going on here?" He asks and I just clench my jaw.

"Zac to me a favour and take Indy to Jay and then tell him to take her home," I say. I want her to be safe, I want her to feel safe rather than see me beat this bastard to death and probably kill him.

I look at Zac and with my eyes tell him I will explain shit to him later. He gives me a hesitate nod before walking towards Indy who is now hugging herself rubbing her arms and I so badly want to hug her and just make her feel safe. But I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable nor do I want to scare her off.

Jay is her twin; she will probably feel safe around him and in the comforts of her own home.

Indy looks at me and I see hesitation in her eyes before she looks at Zac and off, they are out of the kitchen and to where Jayden is.

I see people look at us and I grind my teeth. I really am in no mood to make a scene or have people record shit and share it around the fucking school.

So, I remove one of my hands from Caleb's collar and drag him with me outside the kitchen causing people to gasp. I drag him upstairs before entering an empty room and slamming the door behind me.

I throw him back and he falls on his ass. He looks up at me with scared eyes and I bend down taking a hold of his collar and pulling him slightly up. "Look man, you can't blame me. She is hot alright," he says and my fists hold tighter on his collar.