Chapter 30: "What's going on?"

Monday morning I find myself scared to go to school

Monday morning I find myself scared to go to school. Maybe it's the fact that Caleb is there and I really don't want to see him after what happened at the party.

I didn't tell Jayden what happened, because I knew how he would get but I think news is going to spread around school about what happened and Jayden is going to get to know one way or another and if Ryan gets to know... well Caleb, get ready to rest in pieces.

Jay and Ryan have been in fair share of fights and as much as I try to tell them not to, I don't bother getting in between when they are in a fight. I mean do I look crazy to just go in between an ongoing fight and break them apart? That's like asking for yourself to get hurt, but after the fights, they for sure get an earful from me.

Because I mean if you want to fight at least do it off-campus and after school hours so that you don't get in trouble! But no, they just have to do it during class and then get in trouble with the teachers and of course mom.

"Indy! Are you ready yet?" I hear Jay say. "...Yes?" I mumble though I am still in my bed, cuddled in the sheets and with Ace. I hear my door open and I peek over my comforter to look at Jay.

"Hi?" I smile sheepishly. "Indy!" he groans. "I'm just sleepy," I huff. "I know," he deadpans before he sighs. "Ryan!" he yells and my eyes widen when I realise what is about to happen. "Jayden, no!" I squeal as I throw the covers off me.

"I'm up!" I say just as Ryan comes and stands next to Jay with a smirk on his face. Suddenly they looked at each other and shared a creepy look. "Oh no!" I squealed as I tried to get on my feet and off the bed but it was too late both of them literally jumped on me squishing me beneath them.

Then they both started tickling me.

"Jay... Ryan!" I wheezed as my hands tried to pry their hands of me. Ace got up and once he saw what both my brothers were doing to me he started barking. When that didn't get them to stop he bit Ryan in the shoulder causing Ryan to roll off the bed and hold his shoulder in pain.

"Fuck! What have I ever done to you?" Ryan pouts as he looks at Ace. Jay stops ticking me and gets off me. I breathe heavily as I look at both of my brothers with narrowed eyes, trying to ignore how Ace is licking my face and spreading his saliva all over it.

Jay smiles at me innocently. "Go get ready." And then both of them walk out of my room.

I sigh and get up.

Guess it's time to get ready for school and I just hope everything goes okay.

♡♡♡

I was finally ready and had breakfast.

Ryan wanted to drop us off but I told him Austin had already asked me yesterday so I was going with him. He wasn't happy about it. Jay on the other hand pretended to act like he didn't like it but I could see the huge smile on his face and how happy and excited he really was.