13 | redhead

The vampire that had been roaming the lands was getting on Neveah's last nerve

The vampire that had been roaming the lands was getting on Neveah's last nerve. Everyone she loved was at risk and the redhead was clearly playing a game with the Pack and the Cullen's. She kept towing the line between the two lands and was obviously enjoying the torment she was causing them all. All Neveah wanted was for it all to end but clearly fate had other problems.

"Why did you call this meeting?"

The last thing Neveah wanted was to work with the Cullen's but she knew they had to work together to defeat the redhead as the Pack couldn't cross over into their land yet.

"I called this meeting because I'm sure you know about the army of newborn vampires that are after Bella." Neveah spoke as the family of vampires looked at her in shock but she continued, "This weekend, the redhead is going to run through woods and she is going to toy with us all. She wants to assert her power and show you that nothing you do is going to stop her. Now, I have a plan but I'm going to need your help."

"Why should we help you? You're keeping Bella from us." Edward sneered.

Neveah rolled her eyes before glaring at him, "As far as Bella is concerned, she makes her own choices. She's happy and she has asked that you leave her alone. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, this is all your fault. You brought her into your lives knowing the consequences so it's no wonder the redhead is coming after you. You put everyone in danger and now, innocent people have been turned into vampires because of a vendetta that she has against you so you don't get to give me shit about trying to keep Bella safe when you've obviously been incapable of doing it."

"I never saw her coming." Alice spoke confused.

Neveah shook her head, "Doesn't matter. She's coming and you won't be able to deal with her alone."

"How can we trust you?" Carlisle questioned. He didn't know the girl but obviously she knew what she was talking about but he didn't want to put his family's life in the hands of someone he didn't know.

"We already dealt with Laurent and have been keeping the redhead from killing anyone else. You don't have to trust me or the Pack but we've been dealing with your problem, the least you can do is help get rid her and the newborn army." Jared spoke from next to his imprint. He knew she wanted to confront the Cullen's but he was not going to let her go by herself.

"And what can we do to help?" The blonde female asked. Neveah smiled as she looked at her, the future was bright for her and her mate.

"Well now that you're back on your side of the treaty, the Pack can't cross it so we need you to keep an eye out for the redhead on your side and we'll take care of it on our side. As far as the army is concerned, we will have to work together to take of it."

"We'll be in touch."

"So, how did it go?"

Neveah has been keeping Bella updated on everything that was going on, between the Cullen's, the redhead and the army of newborns coming their way. It was important that she understood the consequences of her actions so that she could to better next time.

"It went fine. The rest of the family understood what we're dealing with and the importance of working together. Edward and Alice were not happy but they really do need to understand it doesn't always work out the way they want it to. Sam and Jake were obviously pissed off but Jared put them in their place. God I love that man." Neveah gushed. Jared always stood up for her and protected her. That man sure knew how to make a girl feel wanted.

Bella laughed, "Stop it woman. So what's the next step?"

"Well, we are going to graduate and then we are going to worry about this army that's coming our way. From what I saw in my visions, it's not happening until a few weeks after graduation so we're going to relax, spend time with the people we love and then stress about what is to come." Neveah explained.

"You make it sounds so easy."

"Trust me, it's anything but."