1 | pack

"Stop calling

"Stop calling." Neveah yelled at her phone.

"Is she still calling you?"

Bella had been calling her none stop since Neveah cut her off. Bella clearly wasn't getting the message that she was trying to put across but from her text message, Neveah knew she was only worried about Jacob Black and that hurt, knowing she didn't care what had happened to her or even bothered to check in. He was a new Pack member according to her brother. And that just pissed her off even more. it wasn't fair that she was losing a friend when Jacob had left her too but him she decided to chase after.

Neveah sighed as she finished making breakfast, "She won't stop. Worst part is that she's only worried about Jacob. Not once has she asked how I've been after the incident involving that vampire and it hurts. She's someone I trusted and she's been nothing more than a bitch."

"Auntie NeNe said a bad word." Eden yelled as she walked down the stairs. Neither of the siblings had realised she was finally awake as they conversed about Bella.

Neveah laughed at the small child, "I am so sorry, sweetie. Let's sit at the table so you can have your breakfast."

"Thank you, Auntie NeNe." Eden smiled as she sat down to have her breakfast. Micheal laughed at his daughter as she put on her bib as she was used to playing with her food and getting it everywhere, especially on her clothes.

"Just block her number." Micheal suggested.

Neveah rolled her eyes, "I did but she's calling me from her landline. I can't block Charlie's number as mum and dad left him in charge of me while they're away on business."

"I don't know what to tell you, but I honestly hope she gets the message soon. It's not fair to you to have to deal with her constant nagging. You don't deserve to feel hurt and disappointed, especially from someone you considered a friend. So just ignore her for now. You can spend the day with me and Eden and you can meet the Pack as well." Micheal tried to convince his little sister.

Neveah smiled, grateful for her brother's support, "Now that I can do."

"Come on in, they don't bite

"Come on in, they don't bite." Micheal reassured.

"Speak for yourself." One of the Pack members yelled and Neveah couldn't help but laugh as she followed her brother in the house.

"Guys, I want you to meet my little sister, Neveah. Neveah, this is Sam and his imprint Emily. He's the Alpha. That's Embry, Jacob, Quil, Paul and Jared." Micheal introduced. Neveah took her time taking in the features of the handsome men in front of her but when her eyes landed on the last Pack member, she froze.

He was her soulmate.

She was his imprint.

"You have got to be kidding me?" Micheal exclaimed when he realised Jared Cameron had imprinted in his little sister.

Neveah placed a hand on her brother's arm, trying to calm him down, "You know he can't control it."

Micheal sighed, "I still don't like it." He didn't want his sister to get involved with the Pack. He wanted nothing more than for her to have a normal life and get as far way from their parents. But he was happy that it was Jared. He was a good kid and he knew he'd treat his sister right.

Neveah scoffed, "Just wait till it happens to you." Micheal glared at his sister, not saying anything before Emily interrupted the bickering siblings.

"Would you guys like a muffin?"

Neveah smiled at the generous woman, "Don't mind if I do."

Neveah sat down between Jared and Paul but neither of them got to say anything to her before Sam interrupted with a question, "Are you a Seer like your brother? I don't mean to sound rude but your brother hasn't exactly told us much about you."

"Yes, I'm a Seer like my brother. My powers are a little more advanced than his but I've got it under control. My powers stem from the harmony of nature and I'm more in tune with everything around me. I, however, can't control whenever I get a premonition." Neveah explained to the Pack.

Sam nodded his head in understanding, while the Pack looked at her in awe, "Good. I don't know if you're brother has told you but we're having a bonfire next week and I'd like to invite you to listen to our legends?"

"I'd like that."