prologue

"I'm done

"I'm done. Absolutely done."

Neveah had been friends with Bella for as long as she could remember and when she had gotten involved with the Cullen's, the brunette found out her secret but she didn't mind. It was her decision, one that her brother stood by, even if her parents didn't. However, when the Cullen's had left, everything suddenly got worse and she knew it was only the beginning. The young Seer had done everything she could for her friend but when she had tried to sacrifice her to a vampire, she knew she couldn't be friends with someone so selfish. She knew Bella was hurting but putting someone else in harms way to save yourself? That's just low and she wasn't having it.

"What are you talking about?" Her brother asked.

Micheal loved his little sister more than anything and he hated how their parents treated her. She was strong, smart and beautiful, yet they saw nothing more than a failure. While his sister lived in Forks with their parents, he lived in La Push with his daughter, that Neveah adored and she spent as much time with them as she could.

Neveah exhaled heavily as she sat down on his couch, "Bella wanted to go hiking so I went with her, because let's face it, she's too clumsy for her own good. But then we came across a vampire, and she pretty much pushed me towards him and if it hadn't been for the wolves, I could have died. The worst part is, that she didn't even care. I'm done with her and her suicide mission. I can't be friends with someone that uses someone else for their selfish gains, especially in this world."

"Well, whatever you decide I'm here for you." Micheal promised. He hated seeing how hurt she was and wanted nothing more than to cheer her up. "How about you come live with me? I can introduce you to my Pack?" Like Neveah, Micheal was a Seer. He helped the Quilette Tribe whenever he could and become close friends with the Pack members, especially their Alpha.

"I'd like that. Thank you."

"Anything for my favourite sister."

"I'm your only sister, jerk."

"Touché."