"New school , new beginnings"

You were new to the town , mostly every year you moved because of your mom and her job. You had to make new friends every year and it was hard for you because your anti- social.

Your alarm starts going off and as u start waking up you hear your mom yelll " honey time to get up." You lay in bed for a couple minutes and then you got up to take a shower. When you got out u put on some black Nike sweat and white air forces .

You walk down stair as your mom says " good morning honey. Are you ready for your first day at a new school?" As u make toast u say " yeah whatever." Your wasn't really excited . "Mom see ya I'm heading to school , love you" you say as your grabbing your car keys. "Ok honey have a good day , and I love you too." It takes you about 15 minutes to get to school. You arrive at school and u get out your car. You say to yourself " time to make this school my bitch."

Once you walk into school you go to the office to get your schedule. The lady at the desk says " hello how my I help you." "I need my schedule I'm Mia , Mia smith." "I'm a sophomore." You say to the lady at the front desk. She hands you you schedule and says "I hope u have a good day." You didn't say anything back, you start walking out the office. As you do u hear a voice " He deserved it he was being a bitch." You look back and see Carl , Carl Gallagher. Before u walk out the door Carl says " Damnn you kinda bad👀." You look , smile , and then walk out the door.

First period starts in 2 minutes and u have math first . " fuck my life" you say as rolling your eyes. The bell rings and u walk into math class. The boy u saw in the office is sitting in the back of the class , you walk up to the front of the class . The teacher says "so today we have a new student joining us." "I'm Mia" you say and the teacher sat you next to Carl.
" So we meet again I see." Carl says as your sitting down. "Shut up dumbass!" "We didn't really meet earlier" you say getting your books together. " ok the lemme introduce my self , I'm Carl Gallagher"

As he sits up in his chair . " did I ask?" You say with a attitude.