"I see you wanted a round 2 bbg"😏

You guy are watching ( your favorite Netflix show) and Carl get up and goes to take a shower. You decided you did want a round 2 . So you sneak in the bathroom and get in the shower with him. "I see you wanted a round 2 bbg" Carl says with a smirk like always. So he picks you up and pins you against the shower wall as you bit your lower lip. He slides into your entrance and u let out a slight moan as he's thrusting in to you . You run your hands through his wet hair and he groans. " uGhHh bbg" he groans . You can feel him hitting you g-spot , your moans fill the bathroom. "D-D-" before you can get you sentence out someone walks into the bathroom.

And ofc it's frank🙄 . " do you not know how to knock frank" Carl says . As frank is peeing he says " where you find her" and you say "EXCUSE ME!!!" Frank laughs and walk you the bathroom , you two get out the shower and you steal other one of his hoodies. You were about to fall asleep in his arms you fear Carl say " Mia I know we just started dating but I love you I've always loved you🥰" and you just smile and move closer to him. The next day you woke up before Carl so you kiss him and he wakes up and pull you down on him. " good morning baby" Carl says.

"Good morning Gallagher , I gotta go"  you say . So you kiss him and ofc he kisses you back. You were goon walk home because you house was around the corner. You see kev , v , and the twins so you say wave and kev says " what was all the noise coming from the bathroom last night"😂 you laugh and keep walking . You get home and your mom isn't there so you text her " mom I just got home , did you leave?" She replied with " ok honey , and yes I went to pick up a couple things I'm be home shortly".

You put your phone down and you do some school work Bc ofc your still suspended. You work for about 30 minutes and you were starting to get hungry so you Text carl and say " hey baby umm u should come over with food , preferably sushi plweaseeeeee" he replied with " ok bbg on my way". You text you mom again to tell her carl is coming over for a little an she's fine with it . It's been about 15 minutes and you hear a knock so you run down stairs and open it . It s carl and food . "Thanks baby"  you say as you take the food. He walk in and says " no problem bbg" and he kisses you and ofc You kiss him back . You guys are eating and watching ( whatever you want).

Author: bestiesss I'm sorry this is so short , I'm getting low on ideas for this story. HELPPP MEEE