"More like friends with benefits"😏

you send the night at Carl's and u wake up before him. "He's so adorable when he's sleeps." You say as you grabbed a pair of his sweats and a hoodie of his. Carl starts waking up and turns your direction and says " good morning bbg" "good morning Gallagher." You say as u walk into the bathroom.

As you we're about to hop in the shower your phone rings. It was your mom you forgot to them her you were staying over a friend's. You hear you mom through the phone saying " hey honey are you ok, you didn't come home last night." You reply back with "oh sorry mom  spent the night at a friend's house" your mom says " oh ok honey just check in ok I want to talk about your birthday next week" as you mom says that Carl walks into to bathroom. " your birthday is next week and you didn't tell me!"

Your mom on the phone " is that your friend honey?"  Carl mumbles "more like friends with benefits"😏 as he smirks. You hit his chest and tells him to shh and then tells your mom " yeah mom, but I have to go bye mom love you" you say as you hang up eagerly. You look a Carl and you both laugh and you kiss him. He separates his lips with your and says " I can't believe you didn't tell me you birthday was next week" Carl it's not a big deal" as you start kissing him again.

You see that Carl had gotten hard and he didn't know you noticed. Y'all lips separate once again but this time Carl kisses your neck all the way down to your v- line. He starts playing with your clit and then stuck two fingers in trusting his fingers in and out of u hitting the right spots you moan loudly " c- c-Carl" as you we're getting close to your climax. Carl takes his fingers out of u. " what the actual fuck Carl" you say as he stopped. He pulled down his pants and boxers at the same time and with out a warning he slammed into you make you moan "ughhhhh c- carll" while u run your fingers though his hair, he groans.

As your getting close to your climax you moan out " c- c-carl I- I- gonna cum" "me too bbg, cum for me" you both cum at the same time, your juices mixed with his. After you hopped in the shower and slipped on the cloths you took from Carl's closet. You a Carl head down stairs and everyone looked at y'all and then Ian mimics " c-c-carl I- I- gonna cum" and everyone else laughed. Your smile awkwardly and Carl says " so y'all heard like all of that?" Debbie says " like all of it"😭

" Carl I'll see you later" as you go up a kiss him ofc he kisses you back. And he says " ok bbg". " sounds like y'all are more then just friends" lip say as he put his to fingers over friends. " ok that's besides the point, Mia's birthday is next week" Carl's says. " lemme guess you wanna throw a party for your girlfriend" Debbie says. Carl's phone rings and it from g-dawg " I gotta take this run" what Carl can you take Liam I've to -" before Fiona can finish Carl says running out the door "I can't"

You get to back to your house and your mom is in the kitchen, you give her a hug and she kisses you on your forehead. " who's clothes is that?" She asks "ohh umm my friends clothes" you say. She didn't say anything she just looked. " hey hun I wanted to tell you I have work all night" she states. " ok mom that's fine".