"No , no its just i didn't expect you to say that"

You guys pull up at the spot , and your speakless. "Carl you did all of this?" You say so amazed. "Like I said if we can go to prom , we'll make our own" . It was on a top of a hill with a table that was covered in flowers and rose petals. "It's beautiful Carl" you say hugging him and leaning in for a kiss , he leans in and kisses you back. Carl go to the truck of the car and get the food he got and drinks. You guys sit down and he says. Mia I really like you , and I wanted to do something special for my bbg" he says . "About that Carl I wanted you to be my boyfriend"

You say and Carl just looks at you like he's frozen or like u said something wrong. " wrong timing?" You say as you fidget with your dress. "No , no it just I didn't expect you to say that" he says in a voice you never heard him talk in , it like you found a soft spot in Carl . "Carl has a soft spot" you mumble . He heard you and replied back with " shut up , I do not" as he clears his voice. "Bahahahahahaha" you laugh and eat the food he got y'all. After you guy are done eating Carl put some music on and his puts out his hand . " come on bbg" . "No carl I don't know how to dance" you say .

"I don't believe that for a second , come on bbg" . You get up and slow dance for about 10 minutes. Then u drag him to the back seat of the car. You start undoing him suit as he takes off your dress. Carl go down on you and start rubbing you clit , you let of a soft moan. "You like that bbg" he says . "Y-yes Carl" you moan. He stops and pounds into your entrance with his cock. "C-Carl l- l-" before you can get it out he says " that not my name bbg" as he groans "ughhh Daddy go f-f-faster" you moan in his ear. His Thursts get sloppy so you get on top of him. And bounce up and down on his thing. "Ughhh bbg" Carl groans . That turn you on even more so you start riding faster. "D-D-Daddy I'm about to c-c" as you bout to finish the sentence" he cums " ughhhhh bbg" you get off of him and lay on top of him.

You get a text from you mom and it reads " hey hon you two having fun?" You reply with "yea mum pretty fun , is it ok if I spend the night at the Gallagher's?" She replied with "yea it's fine hon see you tomorrow , love you" you put your phone down and tell Carl that you can crash at his place tonight . " round 2 bbg" he says with a smirk 😏. you hit him and laugh. You to get to the Gallagher's house and Fiona sitting on the couch with a beer and cigarette. "Hey Carl , hey Mia" you both say hi then go up stairs. Lip walks down the steps and says " nice dress Mia" you say "thanks Lip" "*cough cough* y'all boned" Carl mumbles "you damn right" so that Lip can hear.

Author: Heyy bestieee imma start trying to write everyday !!