"Mr. Gallagher and Ms. Smith to my office now"😳

You woke up extremely excited because the dance is tonight. You and Carl were kinda but not officially dating. You check your phone to see a text from Carl

It read "Wasup bbg can't wait till tonight"😏 you smile as you read the text then put your phone down. You start the shower and get in , after your put on ( whatever you want) . You go downstairs to find your mom cooking like usual. "Hey mum" you say with a bright smile on your face . "Good morning honey , excited for your dance?" She asks while putting your plate down .

"Yea mom I'm officially gonna ask Carl out" you and you mom squeal with excitement. "Well mom I gotta go me and Carl have a project to do before school" you say as you put your plate in the sink . " ok honey love you , have a good day "

You get to school and u see Carl , you run a hug him and you two kiss . "Hey bbg I missed you" he says as you two are holding hands. " I bet you did Gallagher"  you say . "What free period do you gave ?" You say and Carl states back " I have 4th period free" . So you tell him to meet you in the Library so you two can finish your math project before the dance tonight.

*skips to 4th*

You get to the Library and carl is waiting for you , you two finish up the project and Carl's cock starts to get a boner . " umm u gave me blue balls" Carl says smirking. " really Carl we're in the library " you say whispering. " there no body here tho " he say as he looks you up and down . You give in and you get on top of him and start grinding on him teasing him . " fuck " he groans  "come on Mia stop teasing" he says as he pushes you directly on his cock .

He unzips his pants and you slip of your bottoms and he puts himself into you. " f-fuck Carl " you moan "shhhh bbg you don't want someone to come in" he says as he bounces you up and down his cock .
He noticed you where getting tired so he flips you two so that he's on top . " C- Carl f-faster plea- " as you can get it out the door to the Library opens . Y'all stop and hide in the back of the book shelf. " shit its the principal " Carl says as y'all try and leave she catches y'all . "Mr. Gallagher and Ms. Smith to my office now" .

Author: sorry I haven't been updating I was so caught up with school and shit , hope y'all like this book so far .. Byee Bestieeees✌🏽🌸