"If we can't go to prom , we'll make our own prom"💐

You and Carl are in the principal's office waiting for lip to come pick you two up. " Can lip hurry up" as Carl say that lip walks into the principal's office. "Umm ma'am I'm here for Carl and Mia" lip says confused. " Oh great Carl and Mia are suspended and can no longer go to prom" "W-what that is so not fair" you say feed up. Y'all are walking and lips asks " did y'all get caught fucking"😂😂  you replied back with " I don't wanna talk about it.

The two Gallagher's  walk you home and you try to get in the house quietly so your mom does hear you . " honey your home early" you hear your mom. "Yea mom I get suspended and I can't get to the prom" you said with no expression on your face . " aww honey what happened" your nervously think of what to tell her and you say "I got caught smoking in the bathroom with a group of my friends" your mom just looks at you with a blank face.

"Mom it not a big deal I'm 16, imma go take a shower" you say as you start walking up the stairs. When u get up stairs you pick out the hoodie that you took from Carl and some shorts. As you walk in the bathroom you get a text from Carl and it says " hey Mia sorry that we can't go to the prom but I got something planed so get ready I'm coming in 20 minutes". You mumble "Gallagher why don't you give up" you get your dress you pick out for prom .

You hopped in the shower and them put on the dress , do your makeup , your hair , and you put on your shoes. As so as you were walking down the steps you hear the door bell. "I got it honey" your mom says. She opens the door and she a guy with a black tuxedo on with flowers in his hand. " hello ma'am you must be mia's mother" he says , you never seen Carl like this so your were surprised. "In fact I am, and you are?" Your mom says . You walk up and say " this is the guy I'm been telling you about". You say as Carl is checking you out. " I'm Carl ,Carl Gallagher"

"Mom me and Carl are going somewhere" you say. "Ok hon be safe" you and Carl walk out the house and there a black car "jimmy" you say. Carl reply's with "yea he let me borrow it" he opens the door for you and you get in. Y'all start riding off somewhere and you say " where are we going?" "If we can't got to prom ,we'll make our own prom" he says.

Author: Bruhh I'm sorry this is short but I might make another story. Bye besties✌🏽🧍🏽‍♀️