"Come on , bbg be a good girl for Daddy"😏😩

Your birthday was in 2 day and Carl was throwing a surprise party. You didn't want him to but he did anyways. You woke up at 11:00 and you were still supeneded so you go down stairs and make ( what ever you want) . You check your phone and you had a text from Carl . It read " wanna hang , I'm coming over bbg" and you reply with "okay Gallagher" . You go back upstairs to take a shower and put on ( something comfy). You go to your moms room to tell her that Carl is coming over but she isn't in her room.

You text your mom and you say " hey mom Carl's coming over is that fine with you" your mom reply's with " yes hon , and ill be there shortly" . You read it , you take your plate down stairs and you here a knock at the door it's Carl. " hey baby" you say leaning in for a kiss " Heyy bbg" he says as y'all lips separate. "Someones birthday is in 2 days" Carl says while poking you . "Carl I told you don't do anything for my birthday" you say hitting his hands. " I'm not bbg" he says while tickling you , you guys start play fighting and the door opens .

The door opens , you and Carl stop play fighting. "Hey honey , and hi Carl" your mom says as she gets the key out the door."hi mom" you say as Carl say "hi ms. Smith. " me and Carl are going to be in my room" you say while pulling Carl up the stairs. " ok honey". You and Carl are cuddling and u start to run your fingers through his hair. "You gonna make me at up"😏 Carl says and you laugh. " tou think I'm playing" Carl says as her get on top of you and pins you to the bed.

"Come on Carl my moms down stairs" you say trying to get out of his grip. "Ok and we'll be quiet" he says as he gets up and locks the door. He starts taking of his shirt and then his pants. He climbs back into the bed and whispers in your ear " come on , bbg be a good girl for Daddy" that turns you on so you pull him close and y'all start kissing then Carl tugs at your shirt so you take it off along with your pants.

He lines himself up with your entrance and thrusts in and out off you. You were about to moan but Carl coved your mouth and says " not to loud bbg" as he's thrusting into you. In a quiet voice you moan " C-Carl fast-er" as he does so. You can tell his thrust start getting sloppy so you flip you two over so that that your on top and your start riding that dick (I am so sorry y'all). He was close to cumming and he did.

You hopped in the shower and went to sleep and a bra and panties , also Carl stay the night.

Author: yall I am really in school writing this , omg 😂