"Carl were in class"😬

Your mom leeave for work so u desire to text Carl. You text him and say " hey Carl is Debbie with u" he reply with "yea she in here room what do u need bbg" " can u tell her to come to my house in 10 minutes" you ask. "Umm ok I'll tell her" you seen it. Ten minutes go by and you hear a nock and it's Debbie. "Hey Debbie" you say as she walks in the door . "Hey mia, u wanted me to come?" She says "yea umm so I really like Carl but I need a unique way of asking him to be my boyfriend" you say with a  nervous look on your face .

"You two aren't dating?" She says in shock. " hahaha sadly no" you say thinkin how much y'all act like a couple. "You guy act like a couple" Debbie says. " but that's not what ur here for help me please" you say eagerly, jumping up and down. "Ok ok there a school dance coming up, he doesn't really like going to dances but I'll make him" "that great and the I can plan something after , you a Genius" you say smiling.

"I know a place we're you can take Carl, it's had a beautiful sunset" Debbie says. "Ok then that were I ask him" "but Debbie I know Carl tranna do something for my birthday stop him" you say. " I should be heading home Fiona probably gonna call me any minute" she says heading to the door. " ok thanks for you help" after she left you hop in the shower and go to sleep.

The dance was 5 days away. You wake up to your alarm and you throw on (what ever you wanna wear) and head to school. You listen to ( your favorite artist) on the car ride to school. You get to school and see Carl. You run up to him and kiss him, he kisses back. " I have an idea Gallagher" you say in excitement. " and that idea is?" He says. "So there's a school dance in 5 days, we should go together" you say dancing. "HELL NO, I hate dances" he says.

"Please Carl it will be fun" u say pouting. Ok ok I'll go" "yayyyyyyyy" you say as you jump into his arms. Y'all got to math class and Carl puts his hand on your inner thigh as the teachers talking about the project. He moves his had up to you area "Carl were in class" you whisper in his ear. "And"😏 he whispers back. He puts his hand down your panties which makes you whimper.

He starts fingering you and u grip the edge of the table as you softly moan. "Miss smith are you ok back there" the teacher said with a concerned look on her face. " ye-yeah I'm ok" you say trying not to stutter. You whisper into Carl's ear " I- I- close" moaning . " good bbg"😏. You cum all in his fingers and he licked it clean. "We have to catch up on our project so my house after school" you say. " Ight bbg" Carl says.

Heyy it's the Author umm do you guy like this story ? Should I continue make more? Sorry if there's typos..🙂 btw I'm new to this writing stuff.