"Shitt, help me please"😏

After last night Carl was on your mind all day. It's 7:00 am and school starts in a hour so you hop in the shower and u get a text from Carl saying " hey can I pick me up bbg." You smile as u read the text and you reply with " omg Carl I'm not your bbg , yeah whatever." He snaps back with " that's not what u said last night!"😏 u reply with "Carl I swear if you told anyone your dead"

You go to pick up Carl and he get in the car. "Hey bbg" he leans in for a kiss but you reject it. Carl was confused and asked " what was that for?" " Carl were not together last night wasn't supposed to happened." U say after, the rest of the ride to school was silent. You had hurt Carl's feelings and when y'all got to school it was first period y'all had math. This girl came up to you and she asked if Carl was single.

You say "ye-" as u we're about to finish Carl buts in and says "I'm taken now move bitch" you were quite confused so u ask "so you taken now Gallagher" " ooh u didn't know hahaha" he says with a half smile u snap back with " GALLAGHER I SWEAR IF U TOLD EVERYONE WERE DATING" you were mad but you liked when Carl claim what he want. "I'm just claiming what's mine, and Mia smith your mines"

Your blushing and turn away hoping carl didn't notice. The teacher was assigning partners for a project and she assigned you and Carl. " this is going to be hell" you mumble. " my place after school" Carl says. You were excited to finally meet his family so u say " ok but I thought I was giving u a ride" " I have to make a run with nick" he say

School ended and u had 30 minutes before you go to Carl's so u make some food ( pick what u wanna make) and u get a text from Carl saying " are you on your way" and you reply with " Yea Carl" you grab your car keys and head over to Carl's once u get there u nock on the door. A girl that looked like she was 15 with red hair answers the door . "Fiona some girl is at the door" Carl runs down the stairs and says "she's here for me, we're going up stairs"

The girl with the red hair says "Carl your not going to introduce your girlfriend to us" you reply back with " ooh I'm not his girlfriend, but I'm Mia" the girls says " I'm Debbie that's Fiona , lip ,Ian , and Liam" " so did u bone her Carl" lip says you nervously laugh it off , as Carl says "dude what the fuck" " we have a project to get to"

You guys go up stairs and Carl say " I swear I didn't tell them" "just forget it Carl" you say. You guys and working on the project and Carl leans in to kiss u. You let him this time and he pulls you close to him. You felt that he had a boner so you say "umm Carl your buddy is ummm" he looks down and say "shitt, help me please" " Carl really not now your family is down stairs" you say. " so that doesn't mean nothing!"😏 "ughhh fine get your ass over here"

You guys start taking off each other's clothes and you get on top of him. You thought it would be fun to tease him and you do " come on bbg stop teasing me"😩 " ok ok Carl" you say while lining him up with your entrance. Carl groans, tell him to shh before they come up and he does so. You start getting tired and Carl notices so he flip y'all over so that his is on top of u he's thrusting is to u and u moan " carll ughhhh I-I-" he covers your mouth " be quiet bbg don't want them to hear" Carl says while letting out a groan.

Fiona walks into the room and say " Omg Carl" while covering her eyes , Carl mumbles "we always seem to get interrupted" you heard it and laughed. It's already 9:00pm so you tell Carl that u have to get going. "Bbg stay with me tonight" Carl says.