"I love you mia"😬

After school you had a couple minutes till Carl comes over so you decided to order out (what ever you want to order). You start to go to your room and you hear a nock " I'm coming" as you walk to the door, you didn't hear any smart snap backs. It was your food you pay the lady and you close the door.

You start to eat and you here another nock, " here I come" you hear Carl say "already"😏 you say snapping back "you a dumbass". "I brought our project bbg" "as you should". You start eating again and you and Carl are working on the project when Carl's says " can I get some". You reply with "no it's my food" " Ight then I'll just" he starts kissing you ofc you kiss him back.

You separate y'all lips and say " Carl not now, we have a project we have to finish" knowing what he was going to say you mumble as he says it " come on bbg we'll finish it later" as he's starts kissing you again. He put you on top of him and you guy are grinding on each other. "I love you Mia" he says in the mist of you guys kissing and u stop and just look at him. "You look at you phone and say "ummm it getting late you should head home before Fiona worry" " did I say something wrong" he questioned" before he get up " it just that I'm tired, I see you at school tomorrow Carl"

You usual kiss him goodbye but you didn't this time you just waved. You when in you room am thought about what Carl said " he loves me"you ask you self.
Carl walks into his house, lip and Liam was watching tv. "Why you so bummed out" lip says with a cigarette in between his lips. " me and mia were kissing and I told he I love her" Carl says sitting down. "Do you actually love her" lip says blowing out smoke " I think I do" Carl questions his self.

You got into the shower and was thinking hard about what Carl said. Also the dance was in 2 days, you get a text for Carl and it read "hey I'm sorry about tonight" you replied with " no it's fine I just over reacted" he seen it and u turn on ( your favorite artist). You didn't hear the door open and it your mom you hop out the shower and those on the hoodie you took from Carl and some shorts. "Hey honey" "hey mom, can I ask you a question?"

"Yea honey what is it" you hesitate on asking her. "When did you know you loved dad?" You say fidgeting with the strings of Carl's hoodie. " umm I knew I loved you father when everything he held me in his arm I felt save and comfort, what is everything ok honey" she say with a worried look on her face. "Mom I have to tell you something" "ok honey what is it" "the clothes I came it the other night that's not my friends I mean he's my friend but" before you could get the rest out, your mom snaps back with " HE ?" " yea mom I have a lot to explain"

You tell her everything leave the the sex parts out. You tell her about the dance that you and Carl are going to. "I wanna meet this Carl guy" she say and you just stare at her. "Ok umm mom I'm going to bed.