"Ooh shitttt my mom"😬

School I finally had over and u head home. You got home and your mom wasn't there so you went in your room and watched sum Netflix . As the show was playin you hear a nock at the door. " I'm coming" you say and u here a voice "you will be soon"😏 you knew it was Carl. You open the door and there he stood. "Carl why are u here?" " you left ur math book , so I came to give it to u" Carl says .

"Well thanks Carl but goodbye." "Come on bbg you know you want me to stay"😏 inside you did want him to stay so u say " ok whatever come in." " see bbg I told u" you liked when he called u bbg but what you say was "Carl I swear if you call me bbg girl agian I will hammer your balls together." But Carl took it the wrong way.

"Damn ok bbg" Carl says with a smirk. "Carl ur an dumbass" " only for you Mia"😌 Carl says and as he say that u smile and start blushing . " you tranna watch Netflix" u said while Carl was sitting down. " yeah that's fine with me bbg" " Carl I swear" " ok ok I quit Mia" you guys watch ( what ever you want). You feel Carl's had on your inner thigh. U look at him and he smirks " what Mia?" He says as he moves him hand up to ur area.

You start to breathe heavily . Carl being the smart ass he is asks " you ok over there Mia?"😏 as he goes inside of your panties and starts playing with your clit . " Carl I - I-" before u can get out what u were saying he starts kissing you slowly. You can feel him slightly smile and y'all continue kissing. You pull of his shirt and u just look. " Heyy my eyes are up here!" He says. You start taking off your shirt and he helps. " do u wanna you know?" Carl asks and you give him the consent so he takes off his pants and u do so too.

You see Carl had a boner so u look him up and down and smiles . He gets on top of u and line up with your entrance and he slide in. U let out a soft moan "c-carl" u moan. " yes bbg" he says while he's thrusting into u in a rhythm . " bbg ur so wet"😏😩
He's still thrusting into you and he goes faster. As he does u moan " Carl I -I-"  before u could get it out there a nock on the door. " shittt my mom, ummm go hid" as u say that he gathered his cloths. You get the towel that was on the couch and rap it around u and u open the door. "Heyy mom how was work " you say nervously.  "Good honey, why do you have a towel on?" " ooh umm I was about to hop in the shower " you quickly respond.

Carl is still hiding in the closet Dow stair and you mom when up to her room so u get Carl and you say " ill see you at school" as u give him a kiss. "I had fun bbg" he says as he's heading out the door.