"BITCH"😠

You wake up with a massive headache and u hear you mom come up and nock on your door. "Honey are you woke" you hear here as she opens the door. "Yea mom" you say as you pick out what your going to wear today. "We have to go pick out your dress for the dance tomorrow" she says with excitement. "Ooh me and Carl are going to the mall after school" you say while going to the bathroom.

You hop in the shower and after you get dressed. You forgot about what happened the night before so you didn't thinks nothing of it. You text Carl and tell him to be ready so you can pick him up. You get your car keys and head to the Gallagher's house. You open the door and see lip. "Hey lip where's Carl?"  You ask as you hug Debbie. " ooh he got a ride with Dominique, he didn't tell you" he says putting out a cigarette.

"No it's ok though" you say walking out and heading to school. You get to school and you see Carl you run up to him and say "Hey Gallagher we're still going to the mall right" you say catching your breath. "Uh yea sure" carelessly say. "What is wrong with you Carl, first you don't text me back , get a ride with Dominique, then don't wanna go to the dance with me" "forget it I'm not going to be dance, have fun with Dominique" you say storming off to the bathroom. You ask your self "is this about yesterday"

You decided to skip school and go to get sum coffee. You get (what ever you like) and you see Carl and Dominique come in the door so you start to leave, before you hit the door you hear "hey Mia come sit with us, don't be a stranger" coming from Dominique's mouth. You grab the hot coffee you had and throws it on her "BITCH" and run out to your car. You drive home and run to your room.

You get a text from Carl saying "what the fuck was that about Mia?" You debate on text him back for 10 minutes. You wrote "Carl I know you just doing this to make me jealous, you know I have feelings for you but it looks like you and Dominique have something special" you read it over and send it, you tur your phone off and cry yourself to sleep. You wake up to Carl starring at you. You hop off you bed and say " how the fuck did you get in here" you say with a confused look. " your mom puts a spare key under the door mat" he says looking in your eyes. He noticed that you have been crying.

"Are you ok?" He asked. "Yea I'm fine" as you turn you head away from him. "You know me and Dominique aren't dating right we have to do a project for science" he says as he's try's and comfort you.