Chapter 11

Alright, I apologize in advance if this is poorly written....I am doing it on my mom's tablet computer and everything is weird compared to a normal computer.

SOOOOOO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER....;) I KNOW I WILL.......>:)

Jessies~
:P

Fuck!! Alex he hasn't been home in almost a month, I know where he is though if I wanted to see him there is no way anyone could stop me. If Alex does not show up in the next week though I will go to Rain's house and take him by force, then go back and castrate Rain for myself.

Everyday I see Jake at school he will wave at me in the hall or smile in the lunch room, but no words have come out of his damn mouth and I sure as hell am not a patient person. Well with the exception of Alex of course.

*SCHOOL NEXT DAY*

Walking down the hall I spot Jake "JAKE, Come here!" I yell down the hall to him. Coming to a stop in front of me he smiles.

"Yes?" He asks smiling down at me.

"When will Alex be back at school and even more importantly back to his OWN home?" My face hard and tone final.

"Well...You see I don't really know...Rain has control of that." He says scratching  the back of his head.

Tapping my foot on the ground I scowl, "Fine but tell Rain he has a week to bring MY Alex back to me or I'll come take him."

Before he can respond I turn on my heel, walking back down the hall.

THERE YOU GO!!! HAHAHAHA. ARNT I MEAN!!!:)
OK..ok
Its not over yet, I am not that cruel.

*WARNING*
(you know what that means) ;)
Picks up from the sneek peek.

Alex~

Bringing his lips back to mine Rain harshly bites my lower lip. My back arches off the bed, I cant get close enough to him.

"Rain, please!" I gasp another wave of heat coursing down my spine. My fingers pulling on his hair tighter making him hiss.

Pulling back to look at me, I whimper from the distance he creates.

"Promise you wont run away from me anymore.." he says a mixture of sadness and love in his eyes.

My heart just melts.

"Never again." I say seriously looking him in the eyes.

Smiling at me his eyes darkin again.

Taking the remote out of the jeans throw across the bed, his eyes dont leave mine.

"Lets have some fun."

Pushing the button 3 times he cranks it onto high.

(Guys i know nothing about these things idk if a vibranting cock ring exists so im making it up if it doesnt..im blushing profusely writing this.)

"FUCK!" I yell, this man is going to be the  death of me.

Trailing his hands down he stops at my crotch, but doesnt give my erection the attention it needs. Instead he caressses my thighs.

"At anytime if I hurt you, tell me." I nodd roughly.

Anywhere he touches me sends flares of heat through out my body.

Sitting up he gets off the bed. Taking his boxers off, my eyes follow his hand as the material hits the floor. Stroking himself his gaze never leaves mine.

Rain~ (because why not)

Picking the lube up off the side table, I poor some into my hand. Rubbing it on my length, never looking away from Alex's lustful eyes. I can smell his arousel, getting back on the bed, I position my body between his legs.

"Rain, please." Alex begs again. I cant help but want to listen to his please for me to take him. To give him the release he needs.

"Turn over and put your ass in the air." I command.

His eyes widen as he scrambles onto his stomach doing as I said.

Slidding a finger inside his entrence I feel the ring of muscles constric, "Relax for me baby," I whisper into his ear.

Feeling his muscles loosen up slightly around my digit I push another one in starting to work my way deeper into him.

When I pull my fingers out and thrust them back in, he lets out a loud moan.

"Oh God!!"

Smirking I repeat my action, recieving the same response.

"Rain I need to come," he pants out.

No way is that happening yet, "No,"

the ring around his erection still viberating, adding to his stimulatuion.

Taking my fingers fully out I position my shaft at his enterence. Slowly I push into him.

" My God!! Ow.."

Alex gasps.

" Do you want me to stop?" I ask, though given the situation I don't think that's possible. 

"The pain feels amazing!"

Oh??....
Seems our mate enjoys a little pain.

Then rest of the night I spent showing my mate all the ways I love him.

OMGERSH PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!!!!
IK IK IK IK IK IK IK IK
I REALLY JUST DID THAT.....
But that is seriously all i could take my face went thermonuclear people!!!
I am sooo sorry.....maybe in later chapters I will make a whole sexytime Chapter, reading one and writing one are 2 very different things.

*Next Morning*

Rain~

Turning over I feel on fire. When did it get to warm in my room. Pearing down Alex was wrapped around me like a koala bear.

Why does he have to be so damn cute.

Peeling his arms from around me I place a pillow in his arms, watching as he starts to cuddle it. Slowly starting to backing up toward the door.

FUCK

Falling backward I look around...taken down by a t-shirt, great "werewolf reflexes".

Looking over I peer at the bed, Alex is looking around startled and confused not noticing me sprawled on the floor.

Tears start to form in his eyes, hugging the pillow in his arms.

Quickly getting off the floor I sit down behind him on the bed dragging him into my lap.

" Why are you crying?" I asking softly.

He sniffles, whipping his eyes he looks at me.

"I thought you left...I felt cheap and used."

WHAT THE FUCK RAIN!!! IS IT UR MISSION TO UPSET MY LOVE EVERY CHANCE YOU GET

I wonder if you can strangle your wolf.

"Love, I was just getting up for the bathroom,"

"Oh.." he whispers to himself.

*BANG BANG BANG*

"IF ALEX IS NOT BROUGHT OUT OF THIA DAMN ROOM BEFORE I COUNT TO TEN, PERSONALLY I WILL CASTRATE YOU RAIN!!! I PROMISE!"

Otay chapter is over now
I hope u enjoy :) my little penguinz

E: Jessie you is me in a nutshell fucking fab
J: why thank  you
I just want my baby back
E: WE  SHALL KIDNAP HIM TOGETHER! !!!!

LOVE U PENGUINZ  <3