Chapter 12 (I think..)

Alright so the fact that I have to say think in the Title of this chapter just shows how long that it has been since I have last wrote a chapter in my story. For some damn reason I actually had to reread my story and hadn't even realized that it was mine until I looked at the comments, seeing all of my comments back to fans. SOOOOOOOOO I wont torture you anymore and I will update this right now... I'm winging the whole thing so give a small break to me please...

HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Rain's Wolf~

Time for me to meet my mate, at last Rain will let me if I can just get this damn girl and her insistent banging to get the hell out of the house.

Looking over at Alex, his expression is amused as though this dumb female of his is humorous by coming here and trying to cut off my genitals.

" RAIN DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME IN THERE??!?!?! I WANT MY ALEX NOW, YOU CAN'T KEEP HIM IN THERE FOREVER EVENTUALLY HIS LITTLE ASS WILL GET SO SOAR AND LOOSE EVEN HE WONT WANT TO HAVE SEX IT YOU ANYMORE BECAUSE IT HAS BECOME FUCKING BORING!" Jessie screamed from the other side of my door.

Which I don't think she has figured out yet, that it is not locked, because Rain has shown his incompatence once again last night, before we mated with Alex by not doing so.

I wont be the one to tell this annoying female though. Nuzzling into Alex's neck I inhale deeply, causing him to giggle and swat at me.

Alex~

Gotta love Jessie at 9 in the morning banging on Rain's bedroom door hoping that, by magical force I will come through the door, like a ghost. Plus I don't wanna make the effort to get up I am perfectly comfy in Rain's arms, sitting right here.

Turning around in Rain's lap, I see his eyes glowing blue scowling at the closed bedroom door.

"Uh, Rain?" I ask, poking his cheek.

"Yes my love?" His voice deeper, and husky more so than usual.

"Though you should know my name is not Rain, we are yes the same person body wise but as his wolf we are different in many ways. My name is Xavier."

I think I just died, talking to Rain's wolf. Wait, since him and Rain are different does that mean I can get away with what ever I want. I heard from Rain's mother that ones wolf is more so aggressive, but in Rain's case a big softy when it comes to giving me anything.

This could be fun. Reaching up I wined my fingers through his hair, bringing his lips down to mine. Giving his bottom lip a nibble, a growl rolls through his chest. With out warning he has me pinned, kissing every inch of my exposed skin.

"Oh, the things you do to me baby, you will never know." He breaths out between kisses.

Completely forgetting about Jessie, my legs wrap around is hips, grinding myself aginst him. BAM!! the door flys open revealing a very pissed off Jess.

"GAAAAHHHH, NO NO NO GET OFF MY BABY YOUR KILLING HIS INNOCENCE!" Peering over my mates shoulder a blush comes to my cheeks. Finally noticing the interuption Xavier slowly turns his head toward Jess.
"What did you just call my mate," he grinded threw his teeth, "Whose is he?" Slowly he started to get up, stalking toward Jess.

Putting her hands on her hips she stood her ground, "I said he is my baby, is there a problem with that? You didn't even know him till recently you have no claim." Jess sassed.

Growling louder Xavier towerd over her shaking. Seeing this taking a turn for the worst I wiggle myself between them."Down love." I say placing both hands on Xaviers chest. His eyes flicker to me softening, letting out a sigh he relaxes.

Turning back around he sits on the bed, bringing me with him by my waist, I stand between his legs. "Xavier, I need to go home with Jessie its time for me to go home." Looking up at me his eyes fill with hurt.

"Not for long, I will see you at school and come over often, you can even come over my house my mother would love to meet you," I stumbled out hoping to reassure him. Mumbeling something incoherent he nuzzls into my stomach.
"What," I ask.
"I said no. Your suppose to stay with me, I'm your mate." He says aggressively. With a sigh I look over to Jessie, she is as lost as I am. Getting me put of this house with out causing a scene is going to be impossible. Xavier and Rain are more alike then they think.