Chapter 14

Ok so lets try this again. Im in summer school to prep for Senior year at the moment so bare with me.

Rain~
How do you tell the person you love the darkest secret in your life. The biggest mistake that they could never forgive you for. If Alex were to reject me I would go rogue. After completing the mating bond and then rejecting your mate would turn a wolf rogue. With out the completion they have a chance of recovery and moving on slowly, but after there is no chance.

After the big arguement down stairs, Alex and I curled up in bed. Him asleep, leaving me to sort through my demons.

I need to talk to my mom she always knows what to do. Slowly pulling away from Alex I set a pillow in my place. Watching his snuggle into it I carefully open the door and slip out.

Mom will you meet me in the living room I say through the mind link.

Responding with a yes I go down the stairs to sit on the couch and wait.

Sitting down next to me my mom runs her fingures through my hair.

" What is wrong?" She askes concerned.

Sighing heavily I lay my head on her shoulder, "I think I should tell him. If I don't now when they meet he will be even more confused and hurt. I would rather tell him now, try to explain myself and give him time rather than later."

"Do what you think is right, I am sure Alex will still love you even after he finds out." She reasures me, the sinking in my stomach doesnt lesson though.

Alex~
I cant help but feel unsettled. What is going on. Rolling over I feel something soft behind me. Looking over my shoulder I see a pillow, where did Rain go?
Huling myself off the bed, walking over to the door I peak into the hall way but hear silence, looking for some sign of life I see a faint glow creeping up the stairs.

Getting closer I hear murmurs. Wanting to hear better I tip-toe down the first few steps straining my ears to hear clearly.

"I just couldn't take it if he rejected me after we already came this far." I heard Rain say, a slight break in his voice as if he was crying.

Trying to go down anouther step, the wood creeks under my feet alerting the ones in the livingroom of my presence. Scared of being discovered i scurry back up the stairs racing to Rain's bed to lay down.

Seconds later Rain appears in the door way.

"How much did you hear?" He asked sounding broken.

TADA HAHAHAHAHAHA SOOOO WHAT IS RAIN HIDING GUYS?? I would love it if you commented guesses as to what could be up.

And as always I love you my little Penguinz