Chapter 15

Alright I got a new phone more free time, so here we go.

Rain~

"What did you hear?" I asked terrified of what his answer might be. Not answering he stares at me emotionless.

"Say something."

Letting out a sigh he answers, " What would be so bad that I would reject you. I...I love you Rain. I know it hasn't been long but with all my heart I love you."
Holding my breath I close my eyes my hands becoming fits at my sides.

"Before I tell you, promise that you will remember what you just said." I say taking a steadying breath.
Waiting a moment he thinks before nodding.

"Alright, well I have a daughter."
Waiting for his reaction I stare blankly, trying to predict what he will say."

"....you have a what??" Alex looks at me hurt. Never did I ever want to see so much pain in my little mates face.

"I didn't know how to tell you; she has been at the pack house while you have been here."  Never would I be ashamed of my daughter. I had hoped that me telling Alex and him not just meeting her straight out would be easier, guess not. Standing up off the bed Alex walks over to me, he stops.

"Who is her mother?" There is no pleasant way to say this one. Shifting from foot to foot I avoid all eye contact with him.
"Jessie."

Alex~

A KID A FUCKING KID AND NOT ONLY A KID BUT JESSIE'S AS IN MY BEST FRIEND JESSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seething My jaw ticks "When."

"2 years ago it was a stupid one night stand and I take full responsibility for that night."

I can not fucking believe any of them, Jessie never told me then encouraged me to go fucking out with him! Then he has the nerve to sleep with me!! What is this musical fuck buddies. I can't even look at him, shoving past I leave the room and the house. Rain didn't follow me this time.

*Time jump after 3hrs after Alex walked home.*

Slamming the door shut behind me Jessie comes rushing into the living room.

"Omgersh your home thank god I thought he would never let you leave." She says laying down on the couch dramatically. All the pent up rage comes out.

"HOW THE HELL COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU HAD A FUCKING KID WITH RAIN AND NUN THE LESS MY MATE?!?!" I screamed at her. Slowly her face became pale, her mouth agape.

"W..wwwwwhere did you her that?" She asked trying to form her words correctly.

"Rain told me talking about how he wants me to meet her. I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!" My voice started to crack from unshed tears ".....you were my sister..." Finally letting them I run upstairs slamming and locking my door.

Before crying myself to sleep I heard Jessie's attempts of coxing me out, along with Rains ringtone from my cracked phone against the wall.

Rain~
Falling to my knees I hear the front door slam shut. I knew he would hate me, breaking down I start to sob into my hands. Involuntarily my bone start to break, soon Im standing on all four, wanting to forget my heart breaking Xavier takes over, as everything goes black I throw my head back and howl.

OK MY LITTLER PENGUINZ WHAT DID YOU THINK???
Didn't see that one coming did you?? Its ok neither did I.
Also from now to future chapters I will not be updating until there is 20 votes and at least 5 Comments (not including my replies) If this is unrealistic or unreasonable yall voice yourselves. Until then,
Love you penguinz