Chapter 4

HEWO 

   I felt bad cause i was mean and left the last chapter like that.....im sowy 

SO I LOVES U AND HERE IS MY NEXT CHAPTER 

I PROMISE TO TRY AND MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER

Alex~

  The ride was very quiet neither of us breaking the silence, pulling into the restaurant he helped me out taking my hand leading me inside. 

"Bashel" Rain says to the host (I don't know if I have said Rains last name yet but it is Bashel it's a combo between my last name and my friends) 

"Yes right this way" walking through the restaurant it just radiated fancy, we came to a stop at a table "will this be alright?" the host asked, " Could we perhaps have a private room?" nodding he lead us to another section of the building.

       This place looked small from the outside, inside not so much. "How about this sir?" nodding his approval, Rain pulled out my chair and taking the one across. " Your waiter will be with you shortly" the host said leaving, "So tell me about your self." Rain asked looking at me with curious eyes. 

"What do you want to know?" I questioned not quite sure where to begin, "Your family" letting out the breath I had been holding I looked at my hands " Well, I live with my mom and Jessie" confusion graced his face "Jessie...? ". I nodded  "Jessie has been living with us for about 2 years now, after my Dad moved out to live with his Ma....Lover.." I replied.

Rain~ 

"Hello I am Tony your waiter, What can I get you two this evening?''  looking to the boy who spoke i realize he looks only at Alex making my blood boil. Clearing my throat the guy "Tony" looked to me blushing "What can I get you tonight" he repeated.

   Scrolling through the Menu I look to Alex picking at his bread, " 5 Cheese Zitti for him, and Steak for me....Medium" I glared to Tony "y...yes..." he replied scurrying away.

    Looking back to Alex I smiled " So what happen to your father," he looked up not quiet meeting me eyes, " you don't have to talk about it, but you fascinate me." 

" Ok, your going to think I am insane and everything but....My dad ran off to be with his mate.." saying I was shocked would be an understatement, "Did you just say mate?" I questioned. Nodding he sighed " About 2 years ago when I came out to my family my dad left us" "turns out he was sleeping with this werewolf and turned out to be mates so he divorced my mom and moved to Alaska to live with him."

Alex~ 

     Right now Rain probably thought I was a fucking lunatic, but when I looked up from my bread on my plate he was smirking at me humor in his eyes. "What?" he stared at me still smirking "Nothing, how do you feel about the whole mate thing?" taken back by his question I stopped, I hadn't really thought about it..... I guess having that one person that is is your other half and you are destined to be with the rest of you life, is pretty romantic. " Well I never thought about it.... I guess having that one person you love unconditionally is really amazing and you love and protect them no matter what'' 

  I hesitated when I saw something in his eyes change 'love'  " but the thought of having no choice in who you end up with to me is just not something I could deal with unless, I new the person and know that in the future even if there wasn't that mating bond that we could still be together." 

 Rain just nodded "Here is the Zitti for the cutie and a Steak for Mr.Boyfriend" the waiter flirted winking at me, " He is not my boyfriend" I blushed deeply '' then...." but he didn't get to finish Rain had him by the shirt " Then go the fuck away and leave us alone until your needed.." he growled dropping "Tony" back onto feet he scurried away. 

~After Dinner~ 

Walking out of the building into the freezing night air we rushed into Rain's car, " Can I show you something?" he asked staring directly out the windshield he emotionless.

 Hesitant I nodd, putting the car into drive we start speeding down a side road suddenly coming to an abrupt stop at a dead end. 

  "Come on get out I need to tell you show you something." walking into the woods to the left I followed. When we got to a clearing Rain stopped turning to me "I am going to hurt you...." confused and a bit scared I took a step back, " What .......how?" 

 Sighing he shook his head " Forget it, come on I will take you home" staring to head toward the Jeep, " No.'' I spoke up shaking my head. 

" Come on Alex I am taking you home." Rain growled stopping but not turning to face me, " No." I repeated this time he spun around " Do as I say..." he ground out through clenched teeth.  I raise a brow to that " Why? You don't make decisions for me" I stated. Stridding to me Rain grabbed my arm " I am taking you home!!" he damanded, could he get anymore childish he sounded like a 10 year old who isnt getting his way. 

  " Then tell me what you where going to say." I tell him simply unfazed, letting out a growl Rain let go of my arm starting to pace. Abruptly he punched a tree causing it to shake and for pieces of bark to fly. 

  " You know what fine I wont even try to be considerate. "  with out warning Rain starts to take his clothes off tossing them into every direction. Covering my eyes with my hands, movement sounds he has been making stop peeking through my fingers. Alone, spinning in a circle I look around frantically "Rain!!!" I called, no answer. 

  I AM SORRY  it took me a little longer than i thought to actually get my lazy butt to finish this chapter it has been sitting in My Works unfinished just taunting me to finish it when it new I didnt have my book to consult from so I just winged it. A lot of this I remembered from my journal but changed a good Chunck from its origonal form.

 PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK CAUSE I LOVES YOU ALL AND I WILL NOT .....well maybe POST WITH OUT SOME SORT OF FEED BACK SO 

 PWEASE COMMENT AND/OR Vote 

THANKIES <3 :3 I LUSH YOU