Chapter 17

Alrighty then hewo fellow penguinz so i have started college and currently have no time to do anything but college but I have scraped together my weekend to bring you dis sooo enjoy my dears

Alex~

I just can't bring myself to forgive Jessie. I know that she was trying to do what was best for her but she could have trusted me with this secret.
Today I am going to meet Camilla, Rain has been insisting. While Jessie follows me around the house just staring at me, waiting for me to say something to her.

Knocking at the door brought me out of my thoughts, hearing my mom open the door I make my way down the stairs. In the foyer Rain standing with with the cutest little girl I have ever seen on his hip. She had Brunette hair and crystal blue eyes and a little button nose.

Peeking out from her hiding spot in Rain's neck she looked around. Her eyes landing in my direction she hopped out of his arms and runs past me squealing.

Turning behind me I see Jessie scoop up the toddler and giver her raspberries on her cheeks.
" How are you my Princess?" Jessie ask Camilla
"Im amazing papa took me to get a new dress today, and now he said we are getting ice cream but we had to come here first." She said the past part with a slight pout.
Clearing his throat Rain stepped forward and gently took Camilla out of Jessie's arms.
"Camilla you know that special person I was telling you about?" The 3 year old nodded. Peering over her fathers shoulder she cut her eyes at me.

Was I really being stared down by a toddler... What has this world come to.

Wiggling out of Rains arms she walked over to me, circling me like a tiny vulture.

" Whats your name?" She asked finally standing in front of me her little hands on her hips with her eye brow cocked.

She is most definitely her mothers child.

"My name is Alex, I have heard so much about you." I said squatting down so we were eye level.

" I am sure you have, now where is my ice cream?" She got right to the point.

"Camilla!" Rain scolded.

Glancing over her shoulder she waved him off. Looking from her to him I weighed my options with this child.

" Chocolate or vanilla?" I sighed.

Bored she yawned  " Birthday Cake with sprinkles." She countered.

Holding my hand up for a high five, she hesitantly brought her hand to mine.

Picking her up with me I stood up, whispering something in her ear she smiled evilly.

Turning in my hold she pouted at her father making her eyes as big as they could be, as I did the same.

" Oh god," Rain groaned " what have I done."

" You insisted on this now they are partners in crime, good luck." Jessie mocked making her way into the living room.

Xavier~

Watching my mate interact with our pup was the sexiest thing i have ever seen. I know he will be good for Camilla she could always use more love in her life.

Looking at Alex through Rain's eyes is so lonely though. I want to have some alone time with my mate, but Rain is too cautious about letting me out for that long " unsupervised" because apparently last time I went a little over board.

It's not my fault the damn woman came to take my love away from me. She should have known better. Any wolf that has a mate that has not been marked yet, is highly unpredictable. I don't know what she expected to happen in the first place I wasn't just going to hand him over.

Rain can I please have today with our mate? I promise to be on my best behavior besides our pup is here, I would never act in such a way in front of her.