Chapter 19

This is it people the next chapter! Honestly I am kind of proud of this one it has taken a bit out of me to continue to write lately and even more to actually let people I know read my stories. I am still not sure how I feel about it, everyone knows that I write but no one has actually sat down and gone through my works. Being in college though I think helps, a little more confidence and more self love. Hell I started therapy and have been so content with things that I have forgotten about even going. I missed my last appointment today and been missing them for almost a month now....... Not good but hopefully starting again when I go back home this summer. So ENJOY :D Love you penguinz!!

Rain~

Pulling up in front of the pack house Alex looked around,  "What are we doing here?" Sighing I unbuckle my seatbelt and turn to him, Camilla asleep in the back seat.

"Alex, I don't think you grasp what it means to be mates and how much of a wreck I have been these past few weeks without you. I need you next to me to be able to be a proper Alpha, you make me complete and at my fullest.

   Frowning he looks around again. "We haven't even discussed this yet though Rain. I do not plan on being trapped again for almost a month. I have my mom and no matter how mad I get at her Jessie is still my best friend. I can't stay here I need to go home I am not even 18 yet. You have a daughter, a pack and a ton of responsibility, I don't think I am ready to lead a pack with you..

 I could audibly hear my heart break in that moment. Alex has no intention to stay by my side. There was never a chance that he would accept me, to give up a lot of his normal life to become my Luna. Locking my jaw I fight the tears welling up in my eyes. 

"Well then I will get Jake to take you home, I need to get Camilla to bed. I will see you around."  I smiled weakly. Climbing out of the car I walk around to grab my pup. Hearing  the passenger door close, I know he isn't behind me. I struggle to walk away from him toward the house, mind linking Jake as I went. 

Laying Camilla down in her bed her little eyes open to look at me. "Daddy it's okay to cry. Do I need to go kick him?" Scrunching up her face, she begins to get out of the bed. 

"No hun, it's alright Daddy just needs a little bit of time to adjust. Alex isn't leaving us for long, he will come back when he is ready." Tucking her back in I, walk out and close the door. Honestly I don't know if Alex will ever come back to me. 

Alex~ 

Walking into the House, I slam the door shut behind me letting the tears finally fall. How could he just let me walk away like that. Not even fight for me, I thought he loved me guess I was wrong. Bounding down the stairs Jessie lands in front of me with a questioning look.

"Okay you can be mad at me all you want but that doesn't  keep me from worrying about you so what is wrong?"

Sliding to the ground I look up at her.
"He just let me leave. He got Jake to take me home instead of doing it himself. I told him I wasn't ready for being Luna of the pack and the intensity that comes with being with him and he just let me go. He doesn't love me Jessie!

I sobbed. Walking over she swung her hand back and slapped me.

  "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU ARE THE WORLD TO THAT MAN. I UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR DAD BUT RAIN LOVES YOU WITH ALL HIS HEART DO NOT EVER DOUBT HIM! How dare you expect him to chase after you, after fighting him since day one. When he finally thinks you are on the same page YOU break his heart. You don't know anything about being a werewolf's mate. He lives for you, he is strong for you and his pack but without you he will crumble. Rain can not continue to be Alpha without you by his side it will kill him. Literally you just signed his death warrant, you think he looked bad today, soon you will be going to his damn funeral. Werewolf's can not live without their mate especially one that they have already marked. I was lucky Conner didn't mark me and I now have a second chance mate, I would give anything though for him to know his daughter. Now you are killing his brother and you have the audacity to complain about being loved and cherished, when that is all Rain has ever done!

 I am speechless. Jessie has never blown up like that at me before let alone hit me. Frustrated she stomped back up the stairs slamming her bedroom door shut. 

Getting over the shock, I slowly stand up. What did she mean that he will die, she can't be serious why is she being so dramatic. He couldn't possibly die just from me needing time away from him. It scares me that I could even love him in this short amount of time, it isn't possible....is it? 

Unknown POV~

What the hell is going on, why is Alex with that thing? He could get killed he doesn't even know what he is getting himself into, that mutt could kill him.  I have been watching from afar for too long and I am growing tired of sitting on the side lines waiting for the chance to come out of the shadows. Jenna has already reassured me that Alex is safe but I don't need this dog getting in the way of my plans. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, please don't be mad at me there is more to come though I am going to tell you there isn't much I am contemplating writing a sequel. There is only going to probably be 5 more chapters, and then I will announce if I will continue in the last book, my attempt will be to not leave everyone hanging. Love you!!