Chapter 3

Alright Idk if it will show up but i put up a picture of Alex :D my baby 
This isnt my photo :3

Alex~

"Come on MOVE!! Other wise we wont be back home in time for your make over!" Jessie yelled from the other side of the changing room door, "I don't see why we have to buy me new clothes I am sure what I have will work just fine." Walking out of the dressing room, Jessie was modeling a leather jacket admiring herself in the mirror.

    Turning to me she placed her hands on her hips, " Turn.......hmmm......Well take it." she claimed loud enough for the sales clerk. Jessie has had me at the mall for the past 5 hours trying on shirt after shirt, pants after pants, I never wanna see the mall again.

        We must have been into 10 stores and this is the first thing Jessie has liked and/or wanted to buy, apparently her standards where not met until now and I am still 99.99% sure I have a nice black button up shirt at home. Changing back into my normal clothes, Jessie and I walked out of the store with my new shirt in tow.

~
     "Where did these jeans come from?'' I asked suspiciously eyeing my mother and Jessie, "What do you mean they are yours, Now turn and let me see my finished work." Jessie stated pouting.

   Turning in a circle for the 10000 time today Jessie and my mom admired their work, " I am so proud of us," Jessie fake sniffled "and I don't think his butt could look any better, you truly followed through with the jeans" she complimented my mother.

      I new they where in cahoots, "BRINNNNNNNG"  "I'LL GET IT" Jessie scream running down the stairs to get the door "Alex!! your HOT date is here!!!!!" she yelled as my mom and I came down the steps. "I hear you ya Banshee" I sighed, turning the corning I came face to face with the sexiest guy ever ' today i love my life'.  

I could not tear my eyes away from his body, how Rains shirt clung to his abs (*drool*) feeling a thump in the head I manage to look away. "What was that for" I whined at Jessie "You where practically eye raping him," she stated wiggling her eye brows. 

Rain~ 
"Your practically eye raping him" Jessie stated, looking at the floor Alex's cheeks turned a deep red. "Ready?" I asked lifting his chin to look at me, nodding I lead him to the door  "Now Rain," Jessie said sternly " bring him home by 10:30pm, no kissing, no sex, no touching, no thinking dirty thoughts, and do not under any circumstances mess up my master piece in any way shape or form." I think she was trying to be a cock block but no human will tell me what I can and cant do with my mate. Leading Alex out side I helped him into my Jeep " So where are we going?" Alex asked as we pulled out of the drive way, "You shall see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehehehehehe I Love YOU

 What do you think will happen on the date? I bet you cant guess:) 

Its not that i dont have other chapters done actually I have about a total of about 8 chapters I just cant manage to get them onto wattpad and when i start i loose my book to copy and edit. 
Sorry it took so long comment what do u think will happen on Rain and Alex's date :) 

Alex is my baby :3