Chapter 21

HELLO MY PENGUINZ IT TIS ME!!!!!
I'm gonna eat me some chipotle.
Enjoy!

Unknown~

Panting I struggle to stand blood drips down my temple.
" What can't take a hit? How are you going to get Alex to love you if you can't even fight an average Alpha. Because I guarantee you Rain isn't giving him up with out a fight." James circles me slowly.
He is right I can't even put him on his ass, I wasn't fucking born an Alpha though.
"Ahem." glancing to my left I see my Dad at the edge of the fenced in training ring tapping his foot.
"Fin you aren't going to get him to come with you by fighting his mate." I growl back at him.
" I'm well fucking aware of that. He isn't going to let him come back here with me though with out a fight." Sighing he comes to stand in front of me.
" Son, you are his protector not his mate. You were born to do just that. I am sorry. You can't force it though."

What the fuck is he talking about of course Alex will love me. Ever since I laid eyes on him I knew he was my mate he just doesn't know it yet. Gotta get that damn Alpha to just let him think I'm protecting him. Time to earn his trust.

Shrugging him off I walk over to a tree with my towel hanging on it.
Soon Alex, soon.

Alex~

As we get closer and closer to the pack house my anxiety is rising. Bouncing my knee I look at the passing trees avoiding all eye contact with the pissed Alpha Wolf next to me.

" Rain?" I asked with hope Xavier chilled out letting Rain take back control.

"Guess again." He said through his teeth.

Well, fuck. How do I get out of this. I'm in the car.
Alex why the fuck did you get in his fucking Truck!? Now you are trapped. You could have stood your ground and walked away. Yea but then he would have thrown me over his shoulder and taken me anyway... Fuck... ain't this some shit.

Pulling into the all too familiar drive way I start to panic.
I see the house come into view and there on the porch is a pissed Camilla arms crossed, foot tapping.
I think in this moment I'm more scared of a 6 year old than the seething brute driving.

Turning off the Truck Xavier hops out and before I can open my door is around the truck dragging me out of my seat flinging me over his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!!!!" Uselessly I flail punching his back.

" I SAID PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN XAVIER!" I was starting to cause a scene and people started coming to see what the commotion was. To make matters worse he smacked my ass causing me to yelp.
"If you don't stop I'm punishing you in front of our pack, I have no shame."

Fuck me.

"I plan on it." He retorted swatting my ass again.

SORRY ITS SHORT I JUST KNOW I WANTED TO PUBLISH SOMETHING SOONER BUT I GOTTA PLAN OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
LOVE YOU PENGUINZZ!!!!!