Chapter 16

HELLLLLO MY LITTLE PENGUIZ I AM VERY EXCITED AS A High school senior to be graduating this year and hopefully I can end this book along with my life in the Virginia Public School system. Now i'll only update with 20 votes and 5 comments at the least and sense I am uploading this that means that the goal has been achieved and is a realistic goal for these following chapters for the school year. Please bear :D with me and enjoy this roller coaster.

Jessie~

I don't know why the hell Rain would even consider telling Alex about Camellia that was the stupidest decision he has  ever made in his life.

I am going to break the forth wall real quick and tell you how that all happened, because y'all thought Alex was the main character well guess again this is my story, about Alex and Rain.  When I was a sophomore in high school I got pregnant, I told Alex I went to a study abroad program in Norway.

Though I went to Paris instead to deal with having a small werewolf child with my best friends mate. Technically Camilla isn't even Rain's she is his brothers. I met fell in love with and had a child with Conner when I was 15.

Rain's subconscious~
Conner died 3 years ago in a plane crash. I adopted Camilla 2 years ago, she is my daughter. It was a one night stand that much was true and it was my fault. I'm the one that spiked Jessie's drink it was meant for Rachel, a girl i was dating at the time. No excuse I know but it still happened.

Camilla is my child and even if she is adopted that doesn't mean she is any less  mine. Some how I have to explain this to Alex, but goddess knows he wont listen to me or Jessie. Time to start playing dirty then.

* 2 weeks since Alex was told*

Rain~
Nervous I pace the small living room of Alex's home, Jessie casually sitting in a chair watching me suffer.
"Honey, please calm down your creating s draft."  Alex's mother says.
Looking up sheepishly I nod planting my feet on the floor. 
Finally after hours of coaxing his mother convinced Alex that he needed to come downstairs to eat something.
What he doesn't know is I am in the den, Jessie would leave but she sorta lives here so that wasn't an option.
Hearing his footsteps I start to hyperventilate, not seeing Alex in weeks has put me on edge. If this does not go well today that's it for me Xavier can take control, I don't want a life with out my mate.

Sniffing the air his smell hits me like a ton of bricks, my chest constricts, whining lowly to the lack of my scent on his skin.

Alex~

They take me for an idiot, I am perfectly aware of Rain in the next room as I descend the stairs.
Entering the room I see his face; pale, dark bags under his eyes, scruff around his chin. He looks like he hasn't eaten for a while.
Place my hand on my hips I nod my head for him to proceed.

" Alex, I'm not going to apologize for having a daughter, it was wrong of me though to try and hide her from you. When Jessie had Camilla and Conner died, no one wanted her and Jessie wasn't ready to be a mother. Yes, Camilla knows who her mother is and her birth father. When you left there was no chance for me to explain to you that I am not him though. You assumed and forgot you said you loved me."
       Letting the tears fall, as his voice cracked he dropped to his knees.
Never have I seen Rain act this way, it breaks my heart to see the man I adore on his knees sobbing.

"What do you mean you are not her biological father?" I asked trying to keep my face emotionless.

Looking up at me he smiled.
" My brother and I were twins, he is Camilla's father. He met Jessie at a party a few years ago," his face contorted into a frown
      " Conner died 3 months after that night... there was a rouge attack, he went to find one of the pups that had gotten lost in the forest and neither of them came back."

A tear slipped down my cheek, I put him through more pain, after losing is twin brother. Letting my walls down I run across the room tackling him to the floor.
"Can I meet her?" I ask looking up at him.

Laughing he wraps his arms around me nuzzling my hair, kissing every part of me he could reach.

" Of course, do you forgive me?"
Nodding my head I kiss his nose.
" DAAAAAWWWWWWWW" I hear behind me, fuck I forgot my mom and Jessie were still here. I am still beyond piss at Jessie, but its a little easier to forgive now.

2 hours later

Jessie~

Rain went home after dinner, Alex hasn't said a word to me yet. This is starting to get old, Rain left and he locks himself back into him room.

Going upstairs I start to bang on his door
" Alex we need to talk, I am sick of you ignoring me this is getting to the point of ridiculous. How can you forgive Rain but not me?"

Suddenly there is stomping followed by the door flying open, " I can forgive him because he hasn't lied to me for the past 3 years that is why i can fucking forgive him." He screamed into my face before slamming the door.

Stunned I sink to the ground, what can I do to fix this.

    Okay my little penguinz there ya go don't forget to vote and comment if you would like the next chapter, soon I hope to end this story it's not very long I am aware but im thinking maybe 25 chapters total.
Thank you for your support
Love you Penguinz ❤️