Chapter 20

Guess whose back, back again. I am back tell a friend!!
Hewo bet y'all don't wanna read my monologue so I'll hushies.

Unknown~ ;)

My pack isn't gonna let me be gone for much longer... Thank god Alex and Rain will never work out.
Jade has been making me stay away for 16 years, all this time I have had to watch my love grow up with out me around to protect him. Promising I wouldn't interfere in his life, I am done with waiting though he turns 18 next week.
  Finally I can stop hiding, I haven't held him in my arms since he was a year old.

It's Show time!

Rain~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A month and still no word from Alex. Jessie messages me everyday asking if I am alive, I reply with a Grimm yes and go on about my life.
  A timid knock sounds outside my door.
" Daddy?" Camilla quietly asks poking her head inside looking around till she finds me on the bed. Motioning her over she rushes in slamming the door behind her. Hurriedly she scrambles onto the bed, tucking herself under my chin to be a tiny spoon.
" Daddy you stink." She says matter of factly.

I know I stink I haven't showered in a week. I need my mate back, what's the point of doing anything with out him by my side. All Xavier does is either cry or scream at me to go force him to come back.

We both know that ends with him hating us so he doesn't push it.
Turning over Camilla smacks my cheek

" Ow! What was that for!?" I ask swatting, her hand in the air only to bring it down on my face again.

" Go get Him!!!!! Stop moping. Show him whose boss," getting louder she gets up and stands over me. "YOU ARE THE ALPHA WOLF, HE IS A DAMN HUMAN GO GET YOUR MAN AND MY FUTURE PAPA!!" She says starting to scream.
Jumping off the bed she runs to the door.  Turning around she rolls her eyes " Daddy stop being a little bitch."
I really don't know what the fuck just happened..
She is right though. Time to grow a pair and get my mate.
Flinging myself out of bed I grab a change of clothes on the way to my bathroom.

*time Skip about an Hour*
Pulling up in front of Alex's house I stop.
Sitting on the front porch I see him making my heart flutter.
No I am not the one that is the damn problem it is him. Wait then why did I come here...
Getting out I walk around and lean against the side of my car staring at him.
I guess he heard my door close because he is looks back at me in shock.

" What are you doing here?" He yells over to me.
Folding my arms across my chest I say nothing.
With a huff he gets up walking over to me, stopping in front of me his eyes don't leave my own.
My nose is assaulted by his scent sending Xavier into a frenzy with the proximity of his mate.

"Are you going to answer me? Or are you going to stand there and just stare at me..." his tone making Xavier's blood boil with the disrespect. Starting to become a struggle, I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
"Mate I don't know how who you think you are talking to." Xavier retorts pushing his way through our bond.
Maybe I should just let Xavier take care of this. Just throw him to the wolves. I chuckle slightly at the thought.
Raising a brow, Alex taps his foot impatiently.
Fine.

Xavier~

Obviously someone needs to show my brat of a mate who the fuck he belongs to. A Week I haven't seen him he told Rain he didn't want to be his mate. A week I have waited for Rain to say something and when we are finally once again standing in front of Alex he has nothing to say. I'm done dealing with these children
Grabbing Alex by the arm I pull him, moving aside he collided with the side of the truck.
Turning around he glares at me.

Pressing the front half of my body against him he's caught in a cage my hands on either side of his head, his back against the vehicle.

"I will ask you one last time. Who. Do you. Think. You are talking to?" I growl. My face inches from his own.
Speechless his mouth open and closes like a fish out of water.
" What so now you have nothing to say. Wolf got your tongue? Rain may put up with your attitude little one but I will not. You obviously forgot who is in charge around here. You are my mate but I don't care what you are ready for, you will not talk to me in the tone." My voice leaving no room for argument.

Blushing, he averts his eyes from my own.
"Say something see what happens. I'm not afraid to show you out here." His cheeks turn a deeper red. "Look at me pup." I say more gently.

Refusing to meet my request I grab his chin with one on my hands. "You are really testing me today." I chuckle.
Leaning even further I place my lips above his ear.

"You. Are. Mine. Now, either I can punish you out here or at the pack house. You pick."
Taking a step back, his gaze follows me. Crossing my arms over my chest he blushes to his ears.
"Fine," I sigh.
Wide eyed Alex scrambled to open the passenger side door. Quickly getting in and shutting the door.

Hmmm.. Good boy.

Ooooooooooo Alex acting like a brat and selfish. Bet he gonna stop now huh.
Hehehehehehe
This is getting a little fun. Things have changed a lot in the past year or so. I have lost the passion to write but I am trying. Writing this chapter is what I needed because it's an accurate description of what is going on in my life. My ass has been getting to trouble lately for acting like a brat....👀👀
In my defense though Alex is worse
😁😁 I love you penguinz. See you soon