Chapter 18

OMGERSH 18 chapters!!! Been a long ass time since I have updated I actually again had to reread the ending of the last chapter. Unfortunately I have very little motivation to write these days. Just started College at ODU and everything is different.I will try for y'all penguins though so enjoy comment and vote!!!!

It's going to be a really rough Chapter because it has been a while so bare with me and I will try to do some revisions after I publish it in the coming weeks. 

Xavier~

    Leaving Alex's was a chore we had to pry Camilla off Jenna's leg. Finally getting to meet her other grandmother, she automatically thinks she is in every right to receive a present.

   She says it is her duty as a grandmother to make up for lost time, which means to give her what ever she wants.
    Eventually we tore her away with the reminder that ice cream had been promised. Unfortunately now listening Nicki Minaj's Only going through downtown. Alex and Camilla are in sync belting out the lyrics, I have no fucking clue where she learned this song or learned such language. Rain is a bad influence on our daughter...

      Peeking over I see Alex shaking his butt in his seat trying to dance, while in the back Camilla is mirroring him. They are perfect for each other both a handful and both my world.
Stopping in-front of Ben and Jerry's Alex squeals throwing off his seat belt and rushing out to get his mini me from the back seat. Didn't even get a chance to turn off the damn car before he is caring her into the shop.

   Getting out myself I lock the doors of the truck, walking in after them. Scanning the store I tense seeing 3 men staring at my mate from their seats 4 tables down. Growling I rush behind Alex, glaring at the lookers over my shoulder. Setting Camilla down she pushes her little face to the ice chests standing on her tip toes to see what she wants.
Alex glances at me grabbing my arms and wraps them around his waist. Steading my breathing I burry my face into his neck and inhale his sent, sending a soothing rush through my body.
   Aroused I start to nibble my way down his neck. Pulling him even closer to me I grind my hips into him.
  Xavier we are in public, our daughter is right there! Do not make me regret letting you out to see our mate.
Shut up damn Human... It is not my fault we are being watched I need to make sure everyone here knows he is ours. 

They are well aware Xavior, now I am not a fan of their stares either but you need to rememebr again we are in public. 

   Bringing me out of my head I hear Camilla start to order the poor teenager behind the counter exactly how to prepare her ice cream, she is very particular. "I need 2 scoops of Birthday cake, Waffle cone, sprinkles ONLY the Rainbow ones and whipped cream. Whipped cream can not touch the cone." she ordered placing her hands on her tiny hips daring to be defied. 

Alex laughs ordering his own, 4 scoops never will i understand having a sweet tooth. Grabbing their ice cream from the girl behind the counter they turn and find a table leaving me standing at the registure. Handing the girl my card, looking around I see one of the guys that had been eyeing Alex earlier not sitting at our table.

   The look on Alex's face said it all he was scared, who was this punk. Striding over I pull the disgusting thing out of the seat who dared upset my mate. 

"Who the hell are you?" I seethed through clenched teeth.

Trying to jerk his jaket out of my grip the asshole finally turned toward me. His face fell slightly, 
" Alex and I are buddies calm down," he says casually putting arm around Alex's shoulder, "I'm trying to figure out how the hell a fag like him has a daughter if all he does is take it up the ass. " 

Opening my mouth to say something and I hear Camilla chime in,

   " Hey small dick! First off Thats my daddy, the one that has you by the collar who of which will rearrange that nasty ass stank face you have going on. Second I dont know what fag means but if your talking about ass so much something tells me you like stuff up yours and should not be talking about someone else. Third, daddy please hit him." smiling I look at her " Thats my girl." Pulling my hand back I punch the guy in the face and throw him into the ice chest. " Next time you wont be allowed to live, if you even breath in my mates direction again." 

Grabbing Alex I sling him over my shoulder, and grab Camilla's hand heading toward the door she lets go of me and struts back to the sack of shit still on the floor. 

"Bite me Bitch." she spits at him, sassily she walks back to me, holding the door open for her she smiles and gives me a high five as we walk back to the car.