𝟬𝟮- 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆

"I still need you to eat your majesty..." she didn't flinch. Not at all, still remaining still as the blood slowly started to increase around the wounded area. His majesty was confused, he just pulled a trigger on his bodyguard yet Mr Yuan still remains determined. Still.

"I just shot you and all you care about is me eating...?" Mr Yuan nodded placing her hand on the injured wound. Jimin looked at how Mr Yuan's hand is quickly getting filled with blood, he clenched his jaw dropping down to his bed and grabbing onto the bowl full of food. A second later the door was busted open.

The queen standing right in the middle of her son's
room.

"Jimin! Honey are you okay..?" the queen and a few guards immediately ran inside the room, both their heads turned around. Mr Yuan quickly bowed, silently groaning from the bullet.

"Everything is okay your majesty, his majesty just started to eat..." the queen looked at her son, he was still holding the bowl on his palm clearly waiting for her to leave the room. The Queen gestured the guards to immediately leave. After catching a glimpse of Mr Yuan's stomach she also left, closing the big door behind her.

"Continue your majesty" her hand remained on the wound, pushing it as hard as she can to reduce the pain. After a good ten minutes his majesty placed the bowl back on the tray "leave" she grabbed the tray with her other hand bowing down and walking towards the door. As she got close the door it quickly opened from the outside, she walked out of his room as the person closed the door afterwards.

"Mr Yuan are you okay?" there stood the queen looking quite worried, standing comfortably by the door making Mr Yuan think she was there for a few minutes. She took the tray from Mr Yuan looking down at her hand full of blood.

"I'm fine your majesty, it's not my first bullet, I can handle it" that's true. Mr Yuan has took many bullets however she doesn't know nor remember how many, but as a part of training that's what you have to go through.

"Jimin never does this to a bodyguard on their first day, I didn't think he would use his gun so early. How about you clean up in the guest room and also have a shower, there's a first aid kit by the sink, I'll sent a maid in until you're back" the queen smiled watching Mr Yuan about to bow down but was immediately stopped. Her hands quickly stopping Mr Yuan from going any further due to her wound.

"I would like to thank you for taking my words seriously and staying inside the room, not many bodyguards do that when they hear Jimin's commands. They would always take his words before mine" Mr Yuan nodded understanding her words before saying her own.