𝟮𝟴 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻

"The day this mothefucker becomes king is the day I shoot myself in the fucking foot..." the exaggeration in Rio's tone was way out of line. Rio has the personality of a drunk hyena. He just doesn't fucking shut up and probably doesn't know when to shut up. He took one leg over the other sitting across my desk as I heard a rather low sigh on my side.

"Is there a problem, doctor..?" I look up at Seokjin who I called as soon as Yura left with the three men that tried to kill me and soon after Daisy left to help her mother. He wore his clinical gloves as my whole upper body was exposed for him to stitch up my wound. He also wore his white gown guessing I called him in one of his busy shifts for the Jila family.

"Since when do you professionally wrap up a gunshot wound..? You normally do it yourself.." Seokjin asked not giving me any eye contact as usual before putting his equipment back inside his bag, taking his gloves out and throwing it inside as well.

"Since he pulled a royal promise out of his literal asshole.." Rio answered before I could. The doctor turned his head to Rio and then back at me.

"You gave a promise out..? Fuck me.." he muttered the last two words but I heard it clearly. I push myself off the chair grabbing my white blouse from the desk.

"And I witnessed the whole thing. It was probably the most intense thing I've ever-" Rio stopped himself from going any further as he watched the doctor grab his bag from my desk and walk straight for the door.

"Where the fuck are you going..? I'm talking here.." with a straight face Seokjin opens the door and pulled his middle finger at Rio before shutting the door after him. I button up my blouse hearing a sigh roll out of his mouth.

"I knew he was a dickhead but I didn't think he was this much of a dickhead..." I ignore his comment and pick up my phone. Pulling up her contact but there was nothing. It's been two fucking hours and she didn't call or text me at all. The heat in my veins were warming up and I don't know if I should wait for her to text me or just get up and march my way to my father's palace. Fuck me I hate that he involved her in his shit again and I'm not doing anything about it. I hate that he's giving her orders and she's nodding her head at him with all her might. I clench the phone in my palm loading the chat one more time. But nothing.

"You know this has been the tenth time you looked at your phone for the past ten minutes.." I didn't need to look up and see Rio to know he was wearing a shit eating grin from one side of his mouth to the other. Dickhead.

I stand up from my chair before grabbing my blazer. Walking around the desk giving Rio one last glance as I walk out of the office. I have one place in mind that I need to be at.