𝟭𝟬 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻

Flickers of lights, smell of strong cigarette circling the air as my right ear could pick up the roughness of a broom against the hard concrete floor. I could barely move my jaw, the warm blood dripping down my chest. I'd be surprised if it isn't broken, this won't be the first time I broke a bone in my body. I didn't expect my opponent to be so huge tonight but I've dealt with it like I deal with every other person that tries to take me down. This was kept a secret. Everything about this area was kept a secret, locked away from all that royalty shit that I have to go through. And it was going well, very well until this dickhead of a bodyguard decided to enter my life and ruin it. He makes my blood boil, I didn't think I would get this effected by his presence but here I fucking am holding my gun in my hand down to my side ready to put him at gunpoint for the second time today.

His eyes dropped from mine to my hand, he glanced at the maid material before reuniting his gaze to grab my attention.

"Stealing staff's clothing...? really..?" Of course he's asking me another set of questions. His questions roll off his tongue like he's the prince and I'm the one who's suppose to answer them with no hesitation. My pervious bodyguards wouldn't even dare, none of them. They couldn't even look me in the eyes straight without completely loosing it and here he is carrying the guts and confidence of a saint. His head titled aside waiting for me to speak. My father had to pick the most annoying, pathetic individual out of our whole kingdom to become my personal bodyguard.

"I didn't steal, I threatened..." I watched as he simply rolled his eyes like it doesn't completely bother me to my core. He knows how to piss me off and it's working. He knows how to push all my buttons and right now he's not missing any of them. My teeth clutched inside my mouth as I felt my anger build within seconds. He saw it coming and he knew what I was about to do to him. Mr Yuan closed his eyes shut getting ready for my fist to meet his cheek. I felt my knuckles dig themselves onto his warm skin as I felt his jaw move a little. The material of the maid uniform around my fist lingering over his face for a few seconds before stopping, leaving my hand to my side. Fuck that stung. I glanced down at him as he raised his hand up on his jaw. His tongue pocking out of his cheek, the blood from my knuckles now onto his face.

"Alright, I seen that coming, now will your majesty please turn around so we can head back to the palace...?" He's not scared of me, not even a single bit which just makes me want to read all his past documents from top to bottom with no distractions. When my father alerted me of new bodyguard he handed me a one page file of Mr Yuan. I was immediately suspicious. All my pervious bodyguards had at least twenty pages if not even more about everything that happened in their lives. But when I got handed a single page of course my instincts spiked.