𝟯𝟳 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

It's overwhelming. All this sudden pain and heat is too much for me. It's too much for my body to take in. I feel like I'm about to collapse any minute now but I reassure myself that I just need some space to think and that's when I walked out of the house hearing my uncle's voice telling me to stop but I didn't. I make sure to carry his gun alongside his car keys and shut the door after my exit.

Before he could open the door and stop me I was already driving his car and made my way out of the neighborhood. I didn't think to even look twice and I can't. All this time I thought my parents were gone but no, they are alive. And not only that, they are royalties. They are high class royalties which means I'm also one of them.

"The Jila family..?" I hear my weak voice break and I can't seem to fix it. All this time I was actually a princess..? All this time Julia and Iria were my sisters..? All this time I was more closer to home than I thought. Is that why the Jila family sounded so familiar to me when I first started to work in the palace..? Because I was connected to them one way or another..? Fuck me.

The rain continued to heavily pour on the windshield and the darkness didn't really help either. I don't know where I was going. All I was doing was driving to clear my thoughts. Driving just to hope what happened a few minutes ago was just a lie but I know it's not. I know that it's the truth and I can't seem to deal with it at the moment.

It's hard. It's hard for me to accept the fact that my real parents just abandoned me and threw me in an orphanage. It's fucking hard and a few seconds later I find myself sobbing. And nothing more was heard for a good few minutes, the rough rain and my heavy sobs. The sobs that were decreasing my vision on the road and the bright headlights from up front suddently filled my glance and I had to brake harshly to stop from crashing onto another vehicle.

"What the fuck..?" I whisper before taking my seatbelt, grabbing the gun from the passenger seat before opening the door. The fresh rain welcomed me with open arms soaking my black dress in a matter of seconds. I watch a person open their driver door and I load my gun before lifting it up and aiming it straight for whoever comes out. Whoever it is better have a great explanation to why they were driving straight to the opposite lane and I'm expecting an apology too.

As soon as the person stepped out of the vehicle my pulse jumps to the fucking roof. I feel my chest rise on it's own and I step back. I take multiple steps not wanting this to be true. My eyes rush to open even more than necessary as my grip on the gun becomes weak, fragile and worn out. What is happening.? What is he doing here..? No, he can't be here. He can't be here when I'm a minute away from dropping on the fucking ground due to some serious panic. He can't be here when I'm so close to loosing my head.