𝟬𝟲 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀

Mr Yuan's eyes flew open feeling her chin land on Jimin's lean shoulder. Having their hand in between them both preventing their bodies from clashing into one another.

She felt the grip on his fingers quickly loosen against her skin. Taking a few steps away from her avoiding any angles of eye contact immediately shutting the bathroom door and leaving.

"Oh shit..." she whispered before luring herself back into reality and picking her now half wet clothes from the marble ground. Taking her approximately ten minutes to dress herself and get her hair back to a manbun thanking the god that Jimin only saw it in a bun and not straight up down her shoulders. With that she picked up her gun that was placed on a small circular chair and headed out of the bathroom.

"Your majesty-" her voice was cut short, her eyes widened slightly seeing the bed empty. She quickly scanned the room and he was no where to be seen.

She deeply sighed before heading for the door.

"Give me a fucking break..." she murmured before loading her gun making her steps down the corridor of the palace. Her hands by her sides as she domainted her walk moving her head from one side to the other before catching a glimpse of a near by guard that was standing next to a what looked like a bedroom.

"Have you seen prince jimin walk done this corridor..?" the guard nodded slightly.

"The prince went to the underground gym that prince Jungkook owns..." he pointed towards his left which was where the gym was located. Mr Yuan quickly thanked him before angrily making her way toward the gym.

"This asshole of a prince is going to make me quit this job sooner than I thought..." marking her steps on the floor coming to view with a black heavy door that seemed like it weighed more than herself Now placing both her hands pushing the door open. After hearing the door shut close after her entrance. Mr Yuan followed the small weak lightbulbs that were slowly leading her towards the gym. As soon as she stepped inside her eyes landed on the prince. He was located In the corner of the gym where the boxing rags were.

Not paying attention to her existance jimin continued to punch the living hell out of that bag. He wore a set of black boxing gloves which matched the rag perfectly. Her eyes crawled to his now wet clothes which was a white tank shirt, tightly hugging and suffocating his muscles. His lean biceps moving to the rhythm of his arms.The sweat forming on his forehead now mixing with his black hair landing gorgeously on his face, in result covering most of it.