𝟬𝟱 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗿

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗿

"Mr Yuan, can I come in..?" the bedroom door opened after her command to the guard. She was stood next to Jimin's bed with her hands behind her back watching him peacefully resting. After injecting him within a few minutes the swelling and rashes slowly started to fade away. He was breathing normal but the prince was still unconscious at this stage which was not a surprise after eating a spoonful of something he's allergic to.  

Somehow in a way Jimin looked peaceful laying there with his eyes fully shut. His smooth black hair perfectly landing on his forehead as the prince took in light breathers from his nose and out through his mouth. 

"I need you're full attention on the prince. Never leave this room until I say so. I will be back after I sort out what just happened, understood..?" the guard immediately agreed to her commands taking Mr Yuan's place right next to the bed as she stepped out of the bedroom quietly closing the door making her way down the big corridors full of empty guest bedrooms.

"Do you have the maid..?" having her finger on the earpiece her eyes scattered around the place wanting to the find the kitchen as soon as possible. The royal kitchen is full of skilled and professional chefs. Some of them might even be involved in this incident without her even knowing.

"Yes Mr Yuan, we successfully caught the maid. Would you like to have a conversation with her now...? "

"Don't worry I'll have more than a conversation with her but not now, I'm heading to the kitchen I'll be there as soon as I can..." after hearing a reply back her eyes caught sight of Jungkook approaching her from his father's office. After closing the door he had a light smile on his face stopping her from continuing her mission.

"Mr Yuan, how is Jimin doing...?" it was very clear that he was worried for his friend. He was genuine and Mr Yuan would see that for herself.

"The prince is well, he's resting for now..." Jungkook hummed in response nodding his head.

"Where are you heading to...? It's getting a little late..."

"To the kitchen, I just want a little insight of what's been happening..."

"Let me join you, I'm pretty sure our palace doesn't bring in mashrooms especially due to Jimin's stay..." Mr Yuan simply agreed having the prince by her side would speed the process. Also would give her a chance to ask more questions if she wanted to, Jungkook wouldn't really stop her from doing so.

"Do you hire staff moulthy or yearly..? Or do you just keep them..?" that maid that tried to run away didn't really seem comfortable within this type of atmosphere. Everything and anything seemed off about her. They way she struggled to walk in heels. The way her uniform was a little dirty. The way she nervously looks at people when she's not suppose to. The maids are maids, their heads should be lowered to the ground ninty nine percent of the time.