𝟯𝟴 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

I wasn't sure what was going on but I know I needed
an explanation and he knew that too. Why did he just call me princess. Does he really know about my parents..? But how..?

"How do you know that..? How do you know about my parents..?" he doesn't give me a response, all he does is look up at me from his seating position. He rested his back on his chair as his hands were crossed up against his chest. His lips were plastered in a straight line and his eyebrows were slightly pushed together. I see he's still mad at me. I open my mouth to speak and I catch his glance drop.

His eyes were hovering over my lips and I watch as his chest rises and he pulls his own lips together. Roughly and aggressively pressing them together like he can't keep it to himself. Like he can't control himself. Fuck this, I can't take anymore silence. I quickly make my way towards his desk and walked around it, now I'm standing right next to him and he moves his chair for him to be able to see me while still being sat.

"Jimin..."I spoke and his gaze never leaves mine.

"Yura..." he replied back bluntly.

"How do you know...?" I repeat my question and luckily this time he answered.

"Your uncle came to the kingdom yesterday. He informed the king that he wanted to see me and I made my way to my father's palace. He told me how he was your mother's brother and explained how you were adopted. And he also told me how you are related to the Jila family. The king was also present so he's fully aware as well as myself.." I nod at him.

"I see, does everyone else know about this...? That would certainly explain why Roman called me 'your majesty 'and also bowed down to me on my way over here..."

"Not everyone. It's only me, the king, Roman and the doctor that examined you.." oh shit that's a lot of people and I wasn't sure if I was ready for everyone to know that. I'm not sure if I'm fully comfortable opening up to everyone and telling them I'm an unknown princess. Due to my silence and thoughts wondering elsewhere, Jimin's head dropped and he was about to shift his chair back towards his desk but my hand settled on the chair handle and stopped his movement from proceeding.

He turns to face me and I drop my head to line up with his own. Bending my upper body a little until our noses were slightly brushing up against each other and my hands shamelessly rested on each one of his thighs. He didn't flinch or move at all, almost like he knew what I was going to do. He's used to me by now. He's used to how I act and how I move. He's used to all of that. He knows me better than anyone. I breath in and soon after let it out not wanting this silence between us to continue any longer.