𝟭𝟯 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘄𝗻

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘄𝗻

It wasn't hard finding the new palace, after all it was as big as it can get. However, It wasn't as big as his parents home but  it was definitely a sight for her eyes. The prince opened his own door out of the vehicle not waiting for her to come over to his side. She didn't care, the process was quicker so she went along with it. Locking the vehicle as she followed Jimin. She could still feel Nani's rough hands over her throat. She cursed at herself for not killing him at that moment, but come to think of it, she couldn't. Her gun was thrown across the room, if she thought she would have visited a club she would have grabbed a few other weapons other than just her one gun. After a few beats, punches and a quick lovely warning that he's coming for the prince Nani made his exist out the window. She came to the realisation that she has to use her strategy that she's been thinking about. Yet again she will have to use the prince for leverage.

Mr Yuan watched the front guards from each side of the gates bow down.

"Welcome your majesty...." they were fully armed, the prince gave them a slight nod before one of them opened the black gates. She continued to follow along making their way inside the palace. The lights seemed to be automatic as it immediately flashed opened due to their presence. Her eyes widened, her jaw slightly opened at the sight of the palace. The decor was incredibly dark and rough. Almost everything in this palace was the colour of black, almost like Jimin chose the colour and details himself.

"Are you going to open that mouth of yours and say something or is your tongue tied...?" Jimin's voice filled the empty walls as he made his way towards the kitchen. She walked towards the marble black counter, placing her hands on it. Her fingerstips on the top.

"What do you mean...?" she asked. Jimin opened the frizzier from the other side of the counter.

"Don't fuck with me, are you expecting me to believe that nothing happened to you from the time I left you until the time I came back...? the punches and bruises on your face says something completely different..." his voice rang like bells in her ears . Well this isn't going so well for her. She carefully watched as he picked up a packet of frozen pees and threw it across the counter. Holding eye contact she picked it up and carefully placed it on her cheek. She stayed quiet, not wanting to say anything. His hands were placed on the kitchen counter, his fingers carefully spread across. The first few buttons of his blouse were undone, a couple of his necklaces visible for eyes to openly see.

The prince continued on his words.

"I'm the only person that's suppose to lay a finger on you and fuck you from the inside out..." her eyes flinched from the confusion but suddenly her anger build seeing his smirk form slowly around his lips. Can he stop being such a dickhead for once...?