𝟯𝟯 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻

Fascinated. I am completely fascinated by her. Why I'm I so fascinated by this women..? Because she's fucking perfect. From the way she grabs my face and pressed her lips to mine, to the way she sets her head back and flutters her eyes shut. And when her voice rushes to my ears there's nothing in this world that can make me say no to her. Absolutely nothing.

"Your room has a ceiling mirror right..? Won't it be more..." she pauses then continues "Fun.." I didn't even give it some time to think about it. I didn't even give her a straight answer, no. I immediately take her in my arms and made my way towards my bedroom. Her arms were hanging from my shoulders as her legs were wrapped around my waist, her front to my front. I made sure to keep her close to me as I was practically speed walking down to the corridor, the excitement rushing like fireworks in my veins. And that speed walking motion turned into running.

I could hear Yura chuckle into my ear. I'm pretty sure she's loving every moment of this. She's loving how obsessed I am over her. How I can't wait any longer to touch her again. To feel her skin with my own. The layer of her cheekbone caressed my own and I felt a soft yet long kiss on my neck. Her fingers chased for my strands and I let it happen, of course I let it happen. I let her fingertips trail and engrave on everything on my head.

Every pull of my hair makes me weak on my knees. Every chuckle from her hits my ears like pure explosion sending me to the verge of fully collapsing. The sound of her laugher makes my heart jump due to a sudden feeling of excitement. I don't want to miss out on any of it anymore. I want to be here every time she laughs, every time she smiles up at me and every time we kiss so fucking passionately it makes me feel alive for the first time in my whole entire existence. It makes me feel like a normal being, not a prince.

And when I finally place her on my bed, I couldn't help myself but to stare a little. Maybe a little too much is the correct thing to say. My eyes start from the hem of her dress as my hand also follows along. The trail of my fingertips creates her to pull a quick breath from the air. I place myself right in between her. Both my legs on each side of her as I continued my thought of pulling her dress.

At that very moment, that thought disappeared as soon as she gripped my upper body alongside with her legs around my own and flipped me right over. Now I'm the one laying on the bed and she's the one on top of me. With a light smile she pushes the majority of her hair that was covering her face back. And at that same fucking moment I knew I was finished due to the massive growth of my dick under my briefs.

Her smile turned into a heavy smirk and I felt my pulse jump in place. I watch one of her hand move from my chest as it slowly runs down my stomach, then hips and finally she rests her palm on my large bulge right between my legs. Fuck. I quickly clench both her thighs for something to hold onto, to grab just to ease the burning sensation building up inside my body right now. Her middle finger started to move, motioning little circles before she picks her head up and looks me in the eye. Mischief and trouble written all over it which doesn't help with my growing dick at the slightest. As a matter of fact, it just grows even more. Just because of her.