𝟬𝟴 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr Yuan..." as a part of the dance routine the lady needs to curtsy. Which Julia did. The men needed to bow taking their ladie's hand and place a small, gentle kiss. Which Mr Yuan also did. Ending the dance there. With a light nod the princess walked away. Mr Yuan quietly breathed out thanking herself she didn't mess anything up. Her eyes filled with joy suddenly getting reminded of the new piece of information she just received.

Oh how the drama was building without her even knowing. With a smile on her face she spotted a wine glass on the table and was about to grab it. However this wasn't the case. Her wrist was held. A tight grip stopping her. She turned around, finding the prince right beside her.

"Follow me, now..." his tone was low. Releasing his grip thinking she would follow him. And she did. Exiting the crowned hall and into one the guest rooms upstairs. Jimin entered the room as she followed closing the door behind her.

"Your majesty..?" she knew what to expect. After what he witnessed he's far away from calm and happy. She could feel the angry radiate from his presence. He turned around. Taking his steps towards her. Thinking he would open his mouth and speak to her was ridiculous. Why would she think he would be a little mature and actually communicate? He quickly pulled out his gun from his waist band. Placing the thick metal tip right against her throat. She was immediately pushed back. The door in contact with her back as she remained calm.

"What are you doing...?" she quietly asked.

"I can ask you the same question...." His grip was getting stronger but that wasn't enough to calm her down. Although he seemed angry she was pissed off too. How many times does he have to pull a weapon out on her..? How many times does she have to put up with his bullshit that's quickly getting out of hand...?

"Elaborate, your majesty..." his head moved a little. Tilting to her left.

"Don't fucking play dumb with me. What were you doing with Julia...?" Oh the gorgeous princess Julia. Of course she knew this was the topic of conversation but she wanted him to pull the card first. And he did. Playing dumb is the only way she will win this conversation.

"She asked me to dance with her. And of course I followed her words..." he scoffed. Lifting the gun against her throat. In result making her head rise even more.

"You think I didn't see that..? I know you danced with her." He's fishing for something and it's so clear. But she's not going to give in so easily. Her hand reached out to her waist band and she grabbed her gun. Pulling the weapon up against his own throat.