𝟭𝟴 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

"Princess..."I called out for the younger sister.

"Why haven't I seen you in the engagement party...?" I knew the Jila family had another daughter that was locked up in their palace. I've heard about her plenty. It was included in my research from the start. Princess Iria, 22 years old and let's just say she's very adventurous. The princess turned to my direction, having her what seemed like third glass of liquor for tonight.

"Well, it's a bit complicated, let's just say I'm all good to go now..." she smiled at me, bright, taking over her whole face. I stood on the side of the table. On my left stood Julia. And on her left stood her sister, Iria. The wedding has been going on for the past hour and now it's the after party. Jungkook can finally call his fiancé his wife. I took my drink from the table placing the glass between my lips as my eyes landed on the prince. He was talking to a few men as usual. I didn't want to be near him and be bored out of my mind so I came over to this table and let me tell you I'm far away from bored.

"Did you hear how princess Gloria fucked her private chef..." Iria leaned closer as a whisper. "And it was in missionary. Like come on be a little more unique. What happened to fucking from behind..?" Julia shot her sister a hard glare, probably telling her to keep her mouth shut. I smiled before placing my glass back on the beat circular table.

"Come on princess, that was old news. I think everyone knows that..." I tell her. To be honest it's hard not to get filled in with this gossip. All the maids don't think twice about spilling to each other the latest news in the kingdom. Might as well hand them a huge fucking speaker so the whole world knows.

"Well, have you heard about the famous princess Jules she's been cheating on her husband that's rotting on his death bed as we speak..." My eyebrows could reach the damn ceiling by how surprised I was. Now that I didn't know about.

"Where do you get all this from..?" Julia questioned with a hint of curiosity on her voice.

"People talk and gladly I listen..." her sister answered.

My attention returned to the prince a few tables in front. I placed my hands on the table scanning around the area. I felt his eyes on mine but I was a little bit occupied to look back. A lady. Wearing a green dress, holding her purse ever so closely to her embrace as her eyes kept crawling to Jimin's presence. I watched as she opened her purse and then looked at Jimin's whiskey glass on the table.

Alright, I finally have something to do. I looked at Julia grabbing her attention but elbowing her lightly. She turned her head as I lowered my head for her ear. She turned her head allowing me to whisper in her ear.