𝟯𝟬 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

I could no longer feel my legs. I couldn't even hear my own thoughts against the thumping of my chest. The loud beats reminding me of how fucked up this whole situation is and here I am trapped against Jimin's bedroom door with my legs around his hips and his tongue inside my mouth. I don't even know how I'm keeping myself calm right now. I don't know how I'm not highly unconscious right on this damn floor just by the way he's touching my skin. The way his fingers spread and tighten under my dress.The way he slides my bottom lip between his teeth as a soft groan escapes his throat and leaves me weak for more.

I manage to part my lips from his own. I gather all the air in my lung and try my hardest to get through this fucking night without collapsing. I watch as he drops my legs right on the ground and he takes a few steps away from me.. His eyes still focused on my own as he slowly walks backwards and stops right in the middle of his bedroom. I bite a smile seeing his chest rise and drop from our kiss. My gaze drops from his eyes and pin points right on the huge bulge in his bottoms. The temperature of my skin was not what I was focusing on right now. I couldn't even focus on my own thoughts that's currently taking place in my head let alone how hot my skin was becoming.

As a result, all my thoughts managed to do for me was move my legs towards him. Slow and careful, one step at a time as his glance gladly follows my steps towards him. As soon as I was near him he started to step backwards once again. Like he doesn't want me near him. Like he wants me to work for it and knowing him I'll gladly work for it just to get to kiss those lips of his again. To feel his glorious lips on my skin just for a damn second.

His steps finally comes to a stop as his legs reaches the edge of his bed and he soon drops himself on it and sits on the very end. The bed moved a little due to his weight. His hands spread across the bed as I park myself right between his legs. I shift one of my hand up in the air and place it right on his cheek. Lifting his head to look up at me. With absolutely no words he managed to steal all the air from my lungs. I feel my jaw drop a little as I take a few seconds to capture the beauty of his existence. His hair was a little messy but perfectly placed on his forehead, long and soft. His eyes shining and gleaming as he looks up at me from his position on the bed. My eyes drops to his define jawline and cheekbones. He's so ridiculously beautiful without even trying.

With no thoughts whatsoever the tip of my thumb carefully caresses his bottom lip, from the right to the left as all he did was watch. He sat there and watched me do what I want with him. As soon as I lift my other arm and place it on his hair he slowly shuts his eyes and my fingers goes on multiple rounds earning a soft groan from the tip of his tongue. A few seconds later I feel his hands at the back of my thighs pushing me further closer to him. He soon lifts on of my leg and I finish the job for him as I hovered right on him. Wrapping my arms over his shoulders sitting myself right on his lap. He smiles before pushing me closer to him, laying both his hands on my thighs.